CHAPTER TWO

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND COMMENTS :) CHAPTER 2 IS UP BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE IT! x

"Oh, that my friend is Zayn Malik."

Zayn Malik. He didn't seem like others I have seen around the school. I could tell he was different just by the way he walked. He had such pride and confidence going through the school halls, as if he wasn't afraid of anything or anyone. I didn't know what to think of him, what my first impression of him is.  But for some reason he had caught my attention. He was still chatting with the curly haired one, when I looked back towards Louis.

"Who's that he's talking to?" I asked.

"That's Zayn's best friend, Harry Styles." He answered, placing the last of his books in his locker and closing it. He looked at me with a smile.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's there status?" I asked curiously.

"Why such a sudden interest?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I don't even know. They seem interesting. Not in the they seem interesting *winking face* way but in a regular wanting to know what someone is like wayLouis continued to talk before I could answer, which was fine with me. "You know those cliché movies where there is this group of guys who run the school and get absolutely every girl and everything they want? And how people do anything they say or else they will get it?" He asked. I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I know those movies."

"Well the cliché movie has come to life and is reality because that's Zayn and Harry. They run this school. They ask someone to do something for them, they do it. No questions asked. Every girl loves them. There those types of guys who sleep with any girl they want, whenever they want. And the girls are more then happy to give it to them. Typical right?" He shook his head and chuckled. So they're those types of guys. 

"Are they nice to everyone though?" I asked. If there nice then I won't have any problem with them.

"That depends on what you call nice." Louis held.

"What do you mean?" Curiosity was boiling inside. Why do I want to know so much about them though?

"There nice." Louis paused. "But only to the people they want things from." He stopped and took a quick glance in the direction of Zayn and Harry. I followed his gaze and saw that in fact, both were looking in our direction. Harry looked at me questionly, while Zayn smirked with amusement. What's that about? I quickly tore my eyes away from them and looked at Louis with wide eyes. He was still looking at them curiously. "Weird." Louis said to himself, turning back to look at me. His face expression went back to normal.

"Weird?" I questioned.

"Huh, no don't worry. Anyway, like I was saying. They can be nice; I think Harry is the nicer out of the two. They only are nice though, to the girls they chat up, the other guys that are somewhat 'popular' but not as popular as them of course. No one is higher in this school then those two. And anyone they don't consider a threat." Louis finished.

"A threat? What's that supposed to mean?" I probed. 

"Anyone they don't think will become better than they are. If they think you have the chance of stealing their spot light, then you better watch out."

"They beat up people?" I asked.

"They pick on and beat up people, yes. So like I said, they hurt those that they think are a threat. But they also get to those who are nerdy, or not so popular. Normally they do it to get them to do their homework or something. More cliché stuff. But they hurt random people too. Whoever they want I guess." He explained. I began to worry. What if Harry or Zayn would be the ones to torment me. I'm not scared of either of them though, which is unusual. Normally I feel uneasy thinking about people who may choose to hurt me but Zayn, I just feel worried. Same with Harry.