CHAPTER SIX

It's a difficult time for Ziam girls, Zayn is engaged and Liam has a new girlfriend :( I'm happy for them though, and we still have fanfic to make us happy :)

Liam's POV

They both looked at me as if I turned crazy. I just gave them the same look in return. Louis raised an eyebrow at me and I copied his actions. "Stop doing that!" He said.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Copying me." He answered flatly. "Why did you agree to sitting with Zayn anyway?" He asked more curiously.

"I don't know." I said plainly. "Why does it matter?" I ducked into my locker, grabbing the materials I need for English. 

"It doesn't." Niall piped up. "But you were saying just the other day; you don't want to get to know him because you don't agree on the way he does things." He reminded me.

"I don't." I commented.

"Then why did you say yes to him?” Louis asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm just too nice." I defended myself, raising my voice more then I really should’ve. "And he's nice to me, so it would be rude on my behalf not to be nice to him." I continued. "And so far since I've been at this school he hasn't done anything wrong. So yeah, I don't want to be friends with him because of his reputation but until I see him as he ‘apparently’ is, then I'm treating him the same as I would treat anyone else." 

Niall opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again. Louis on the other hand went from shocked, to amused. "Why so defensive Liam?" He asked smugly.

"I wasn't being defensive." I denied.

"Sure you weren't" He laughed.

"You're an arse." I said to him.

"And it seems as though, you like it up the arse." Louis teased.

"Like you can talk. What's going on with you and Harry?" I asked.

Louis sneered. "Absolutely nothing. Harry's just as big of a dickhead then Zayn is." He shrugged, casually giving me a look that tells me he won this argument. Niall was just looking between the two of us looking confused.

"But it would be good if you could sit your big arse next to me in English." I said. "Not sitting next to Niall again."

"You getting detention was not my fault." Niall jumped in conversation. I laughed and looked towards Louis.

"Yeah, that's cool." He said, slapping me on the chest and laughing. We can be pretty childish a lot of the time. 

"Good, and that way you can see for your own eyes he isn't up to anything." I added.

"Yeah, yeah. We'll see." 

We spoke for another 5-10 minutes before leaving for English class a bit before the bell because otherwise we would be late. The bell rang signalising first period and about a minute afterwards we reached the English room. Most seats were already taken. Zayn was seated beside Ben with a couple spare spots to the left of him. Harry stood behind Zayn, talking to someone in the row behind. I took the lead and Louis followed behind me and Niall behind him. 

"Excuse me Harry." I said tapping on his shoulder. "I can't get through." I told him.

"Oh sorry mate. Here you go." He smiled, moving aside to allow me to get through. Once I went past, Harry slid back to the centre of the little walk way, now meaning Louis and Niall couldn't pass. "Hi Louis." He smiled sweetly at him.