CHAPTER SEVEN

I'm trying to make the chapters but longer so we'll see how this goes :)

Liam’s POV

 *Saturday*

"Please tell me again how you managed to convince me to come today?" Louis asked, as we drove down a few streets on our way to the address Harry had sent me last night. I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

 "Because you're a good friend who kindly agreed to come because you knew it was the good thing to do." I explained once again. 

 "Pft, still not a good enough reason to come." He mumbled.

 "Why don't you like them so much?" I asked. The curiosity of it all was being too much. "What is the actual reason why you pretty much hate them, especially Harry? You told me yourself that they haven't done anything to you and Harry is trying really hard to be nice and all you're doing is being a dick about it." I confronted.

 "I already explained this." Louis replied through gritted teeth.

 "And I understand some of it, I do, but in all honestly, you treating them the way you do, makes you just as bad as what you explain them to be to me." I told him truthfully, not really caring if he got pissed with me because in our group, we say it as it is.

 "Can we just forget about it?" He asked quietly. I was surprised he hadn't lashed out at me yet, like he normally would if people questioned him too much.  He was looking out the window, his head leaned back against the side of the car. I must of been seeing wrong but one thing I saw in his face was...fear. 

 "Yeah, we're here anyways." I told him, pulling up into the long driveway, where two cars were already parked. "Just try and be nice please. If they are rude in anyway, we'll just leave."

 "Yeah okay." Louis said, sighing and unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out the car. "Well you coming?" He asked after a moment of me just sitting there. I shook my head, returning to reality and hopped out the car, locking it behind me. The house was quite large, much like my last one but a little bigger. It was doubled storied, with a double driveway. It was a faint blue and yellow, which suited the area.

We walked onto the veranda, leading to the front door. Well here it goes. I knocked on the door and we waited. Nothing. So I knocked again and waiting a minute...still nothing. "Are you sure this is the right place?" Louis asked. I checked my phone and nodded.

 "Yeah, it's the right place." I knocked again and finally we heard some activity inside, a patter of footsteps. The door opened to where Harry stood, smiling at the two of us. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans, which were ripped at the knees and a long sleeve plain white top that had black sleeves. His hair was styled upwards and green eyes shown with happiness.

 "Sorry it took so long for me to answer. I was trying to get Zayn to hurry up, he's still getting ready." He explained. I looked at the time on my phone to see it was 11.30. "Yeah, he only woke up half an hour ago, actually I woke him up. He sleeps a lot." Harry said sheepishly.

 "Wait. So this is Zayn's house?" I asked. Harry nodded, giving me the slightest wink, before gesturing for us to come in. I heard Louis sneer, as he followed me in. The house looks bigger from the outside then it actually is inside. When walking in there was a room to my left and what looks to be the lounge room to my right. We followed Harry down the corridor, past the kitchen, the kitchen table and another room. 

"This is the bathroom, so if you need to go and someone is in Zayn's, you can go in here." He said. "Down there is the hallway, with a spare room and games room. This area is the bar area, for parties or an occasional guys night or if his parents have people over or something like that. Out the back, there is a patio, swimming pool, barbeque area and if we make our way up these stairs..." We followed him up the large, spiral staircase. "We have Zayn's room." He concluded the tour, ending with him falling backwards onto Zayn's bed. I don't know why but Zayn's house seemed cosy. I felt a safe and homey presence.