CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Sorry for the wait again! I've been so busy and I feel so bad!!

Thank you for getting this story into third place in the 1D Bromance awards, that's amazing! I recon you'll have mixed emotions about this chapter!

Enjoy x

Zayn's POV

I played the music and Harry sang his heart out to Louis. There was cheering and clapping. Harry couldn't have come out to the school in a more spectacular way. Everyone will remember this and everyone will look up to Harry for the bravery he's showing. I look up to him for the bravery he's showed.

Yet throughout this whole performance I couldn't take my eyes off of Liam. It's so strange how things happened. I never thought I would even like a guy yet I'm falling so hard for the one in my view. He was quite far away but I could see him clearly. He smirked at Harry when he sang one of the lines. I'm not sure which one, the music was kind of just in the background of my thoughts.

All of a sudden everyone was cheering and when I turned my head Harry and Louis were full on kissing. I turned the music off and walked over to the table, sitting across from Liam. When he saw me, his smile grew and he was now beaming. I smiled back just as big knowing I can make him smile like that.

"Hi." I said

"Hi." He replied. The goofy smile really could not leave my face. This is what we do. We just stare at each other without saying anything, and it feels as though we have everything we've always wanted.

"I really need to stop third wheeling." Both me and Liam look at Niall who, as bad as it sounds, I didn't actually know was sitting there.

"Oh please, if that girl of yours went to this school you wouldn't keep away from her." I say to him.

"I'm not saying I would've." Niall defended. "I'm just saying now that..." Niall looks around and back to us. "..You're both together now.." He whispered so no one around us could hear. "..I am officially the third wheeler of this group. Or maybe the fifth wheeler." He went deep in thought for a moment. "I don't know but I'm a wheeler." He finishes.

I lean back in my chair and chuckle. "Fair enough Horan."

"Zayn." Liam shoots me a look. My grin grows as I watch him explain to Niall that he really isn't a third wheeler and shouldn't think that way. He's too nice for his own good.

"Oh look who has decided that the school cafeteria really isn't the place to have 'finally officially back together' sex." I tease when I see Harry and Louis both sitting in seats on our table. Liam pretty much chokes on his drink and is now in a fit of coughs. He is so damn cute and innocent sometimes.

Instead of eating each other's faces, Harry and Louis were now listening to our conversation, sneaking glances at each other every few moments. "We thought it might be a bit too much for some to handle." Louis replies, smirking over at Liam who is slowly recovering from his coughing fit. Niall was patting him on the back trying to help but I could tell it was doing the opposite.

"Think you made the right decision." I chuckle.

"Oh I didn't mean Liam." Louis adds. We all look to him, as his lips curl up. "I was actually referring to you." Louis shrugs.

I narrow my eyes and one of my eyebrows raise. "Care to explain?" I ask.

"Well I think that if we had sex right here, right now, on this table.." Yep that set Liam off again. "it would be too much for you to handle and you'd get way too sexually frustrated and go have a wank in the toilets." Louis explained. Niall was in shock, Liam was again recovering from his second coughing fit, I'm surprised after hearing that he didn't have a third, and Harry sat there with an amused smile, looking at Louis with fond in his eyes.