CHAPTER FOUR

It's been a week. A week since moving here. A week since making two new best friends. A week since my life changed. A week since my life changed for the better. And a week since Zayn approached me. Well it's been a week and a day. It's now Thursday.

Mum keeps gloating about the fact that she knew this was a good idea and how I should have listened to her and how she is always right. I choose to ignore her. "I told you this was for the better, darling. Mothers always right, you should know that by now." She continued to talk as I made sure I had everything in my bag for school.

"Yeah, yeah mum. I heard you the first 20 times you told me." I mumbled.

"Well you're going to hear it again because it's true and you should’ve listened to me and-" She was interrupted by a honk. Louis, thank god.

"Well that's Lou mum. I'll see you when I get home." I smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving to escape another speech. 

I hopped in the back seat of the car. Louis was driving and Niall was already in the front seat. "Hey guys." I smiled, placing my seat belt on. The drive was always a quick one from my house, only taking 5 minutes to get to school. We were walking up to the entrance when a girl walked up to me, she looked familiar. Ah I know; she was one of the girls Zayn was chatting up last week at lunch. What did she want? 

"Hey, Liam right?" She asked, I nodded. Niall and Louis stopped walking a few metres ahead and waited. "Well you know… if you ever want a little fun just give me a call." She handed me a slip of paper, winked and left. I didn't even have time to reply. Niall came over first, followed by Louis, looking at my puzzled expression.

"What was that about?" Niall asked. I composed myself and laughed, handing him the slip of paper, which I'm guessing had her number on it. "Seriously? She asked you out?" He asked. I laughed again.

"More like a booty call." I replied. "Not my thing though." I told them, shrugging. They had smug looks on their faces.

"So you don't want this?" Louis asked.

"No thank you." I said quickly and he laughed. It's been really strange for me because I've received so much more attention from girls. I am not used to that. There have been really nice ones who want to get to know me and become friends and then there are girls like the one who just came up to me, and I don't even know their names but they want to have fun. 

"It's because you're hot." Louis stated, as we walked towards our lockers.

"What?" I questioned, giving him a look.

"You're a hot guy, very attractive. That's why girls want to get with you." He replied.

"And you think you're straight." Niall remarked. Louis rolled his eyes and was going to say something but I spoke before he could.

"That's not true. Girls don't want to get with me, that was just a one off." I told him.

"You're kidding me right?" He snickered. "Have you not seen the way nearly every single girl has been looking at you since you got here?" He asked. I shook my head. "Look right now as we are going past, they are starring at you and blushing and giggling. Every single one of them. Face it Liam." He finished.

“No I haven't noticed." I replied. I mean yeah I've had a lot more girl attention but that's only a few people, not most of the girls in our year.

"Frankly you are going to be one of the most popular guys at this school. You're fun to be mates with and girls love you. They really like the whole innocent, shy look you have going on." Niall commented.

"Might even become more popular than Zayn and Harry." Louis laughed. "Oh how they will not be happy." I haven't spoken to Zayn since last week in art. I haven't been trying to talk to him and he hasn't been trying to talk to me. I don't want to become his friend and that's just the way it is. I've seen him around though. Can't really ignore him considering he's in half my classes, including the next two periods of English. Same with Harry. He seems a lot nicer then Zayn but if you're friends with Harry, you're friends with Zayn.