CHAPTER TEN

Liam's POV

There is a time where you have to make a choice. Either you tell someone something and possibly your whole world could come crashing down or you choose not to tell someone that certain something and go through life wondering whether things could have turned out differently and the way you imagined it, instead of the way it has become. I only may be 17 but I've never had true happiness with someone just yet. I've never been able to be so close to someone that I can open up to about what happened earlier in my life. I want to be able to love someone and for them to love me back just as much.

I groaned into my pillow still not knowing what to do. This whole week, from the day I nearly kissed Zayn to now, has been good. After the 'incident' on the oval at school I expected things to be awkward between us, at least a little bit but strangely enough everything has been completely fine. I haven't nearly kissed him again so that helps.

I've wanted to tell someone about these feelings I've developed for Zayn but I don't want to be annoying and besides it's something stupid compared to what they may be feeling. Niall and Chantelle broke up just a few days ago, apparently the decision was mutual but he hasn't told me why they called it quits. He continues to hide away, not going to school and not talking to anyone, not even Louis. Louis on the other hand I considered telling but I don't know how he would react to it. He doesn't practically like Zayn because of Harry, I think. He is still pissed with whatever went on between them two, continuing to make rude comments when we see him. Harry seems like a nice enough guy, so I don't see what the problem is.

So I have a headache from thinking about whether or not I should tell Zayn or not. We're close but we're not that close so it would be better to tell him now then if we do get closer because it would be much harder. But is what I'm feeling just a little crush? I've never considered myself liking guys, though everyone used to say it, I never did think anything of it.

I just have to do it. Once I do it, these thoughts will stop, the wondering will be over and maybe after it's done I'll have him to listen to me. It could end in heartbreak, which will most likely happen but it's not worse than thinking 'what if?' I looked at the time seeing that it's 11.00am and thought that now was an awful time to go over to his house on a Sunday, when he is probably asleep but if I stay in this room and keep thinking about everything I will explode, and potentially change my mind in the process.

I just need to know whether he feels the same about me or not. I think that's what drives me up the walls the most is the fact that I don't know how he feels about me. At least if I know he doesn't like me, I can move on. It's not that easy but I can try.

I was already changed, so that saved some time. My hair was a mess but I chose to leave it that way before I change my mind because I know that a setback to going to Zayn's and telling him will make me not tell Zayn...if that made any sense. I shrugged on a jacket and collected my car keys. My phone began to ring and I quickly answered it. "Hello." I said.

"Hey Liam." The person on the other line said and I knew instantly it was Louis.

"What's up Lou?" I asked, as I placed on my socks.

"I'm coming over." he announced.

"Oh, um now isn't a very good time." I told him. I paused and looked around the room, searching for my shoes. Once spotting them in the corner, I collected them and sat down on the bed. Louis was blabbering on about how his going to come over anyway and I just hummed in reply when it was needed.

"Liam you're not even listening to me are you?!" Louis hissed through the phone.

"I am listening!" I said. "Um okay. Just come over in a couple hours. I'll definitely be home then." I told him. I heard him groan in annoyance.