CHAPTER THIRTEEN

I didn't write it as well as I wanted but I'm still excited for you to read it :) I added like the slightest thing to Harry and Zayn's fight as well in the last chapter! Enjoy x 4700 words! I was only aiming for 3500 hahaha so I hope you like it x

Zayn's POV

How dare Harry just say those things to me. He hasn't even met my girlfriend and here he is, assuming I'm using her. Yeah I admit I should've told him about her but saying that is fucking low. I'm going to visit her now. Not to prove any points but because I want to see her. I put my car in reverse and leave the schools parking lot, leaving Harry behind. I don't care if he needs to walk home, it's not my fault he's too young to get his license. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, not caring how messy it is.

Me liking Liam is ridiculous. I just really enjoy his company, that's all. He is into similar things that Harry isn't really into, like English Literature novels and comic books; a weird mix but it works. And I've never even considered any boy to be more than just a friend to me so I don't understand why Harry thinks that Liam's different. Maybe to him it looks like I may like him but that's just because I don't let people into my life. Well at least not for a long period of time. Harry's really the only person who has been my friend for more than a few months; He's my best friend, always been there for me even when I'm a pain in the neck.

I sighed again. I really need to call him and apologize. As I drove, I leant over and tussled around in my bag searching for my phone. With no luck, I pulled over and brought my bag to my lap. I always put it in my bag instead of my pocket when I have art so it doesn't distract me. After throwing a whole bunch of crap from my bag in into the back seat, I finally found my phone underneath everything at the bottom of my bag.

And of course with the luck I'm having, my phone is of course, flat. My head fell forward, hitting the steering wheel and accidentally causing the car to honk, as I groaned in annoyance. And if things couldn't get worse, I realized I had no idea where Mariah's house is.

I know it's not too far away from mine and I've been there once but it just doesn't seem to come to mind. She normally comes over to my place so I never really had to worry about where she lives. I'll just drive around a bit and maybe I'll remember.

As I drove I thought about whether I should go find Harry and give him a lift home but then I thought that he would have found a lift of someone. I don't want him being angry with me, it's bad enough with Liam being angry at me. I need to stop caring about Liam being upset with me! Like honestly I couldn't care less about what he thinks. He shouldn't be angry for no reason at all. I might have done something but I really don't know what and until I find out or he tells me what then he has no right to not talk to me.

I pulled up into a familiar drive way. I thought that maybe it was Mariah's until I realized whose house this drive way actually belonged to. Liam. I've only ever come here once too, so I don't really know how I remembered it; I'm pretty terrible with directions.

I starred at the house not knowing whether to just go in and talk to him or not. There was no cars in the driveway so he's parents aren't home but for all I know he isn't home either. Well I can't seem to find Mariah's house and I really don't want to be alone at home. Maybe Harry wouldn't mind if I come over? Nah, he is probably mad at me, which I don't blame him for and besides, I'm already here at Liam's. What do I have to lose? If he isn't home then I'll just go to Harry's or back home and call Mariah. If he is home then I'll find out why he all of a sudden is angry with me.

I unbuckled my seat belt and got out, locking the door behind me. I slowly walked up to the door, not exactly knowing what I'm even going to say to him yet. There has to be a good reason why he isn't talking to me. It's Liam. He wouldn't judge someone or treat someone badly without a reason.