CHAPTER FIFTEEN

3 things: First, Sorry for not updating, I had a shitload of homework and had work so I had no time to write at all so sorry sorry sorry! Second, sorry if I didn't reply to comments, I saw them but when I remembered to reply it had been like a week after you wrote it so I thought it would be a bit weird replying over a week later. Lastly, sorry if the chapter isn't that, considering you waited so long it should be like way more detailed and good, so I’m sorry but I hope you like it :)

Liam's POV

Shit, what am I doing?! I couldn't help it though, I warned him and he kept being nice and now with my lips on his I can't seem to have the power to pull away. He may not be moving his lips but they still feel so good.

I waited for Zayn to pull away, I waited for him to do so straight away, but seconds have past and I'm still urging my lips against his. I'm so scared to what he's going to say when he does come to realization about what's happening. What if he never wants to speak to me again? I don't think I'd be able to cope with that but I haven't been talking to him lately, so maybe it's just karma coming to bite me in the butt.

All hope that maybe he felt something was gone, until I felt his lips move. Wait. Is Zayn kissing me back?! He walked forward, continuing to move his lips against mine. Let me tell you, it felt good. His lips are soft and they feel so perfect against mine. I hesitantly licked his bottom lip, I didn't want to over step things and ruin this moment but I had to have more of him. He parted his lips slightly, allowing my tongue to slip into his mouth. I explored every inch of his mouth, remembering the feeling because I honestly don't know how much longer this could last.

I felt a bit more confident when I heard Zayn moan. This kiss felt so good and I needed this so badly. I needed to know that he feels something for me, even if it's only for now. At least he felt something for me for a little while. I needed air and unfortunately that meant I had to pull away and wait for what was coming next.

I hesitantly pulled back, not wanting to remove my lips from his because it felt so, so good finally being able to kiss him like that. I allowed my lips to stay close to his, feeling his breath against mine. Zayn surprised me my kissing me again, softer then before and trailing kisses down my neck. A moan escaped my mouth and I felt embarrassed until I felt Zayn hum in appreciation. The vibration sent my body into overdrive.

I roughly pulled at his hair, pulling him closer to my lips, feeling them against my own again. He pushed me back until we found our way to the kitchen counter. I groaned when my back hit the bench hard but that only made things feel more heated. His cold fingers ran underneath my shirt, goose bumps forming all over my body. I tugged on the hem and of his own shirt and he lifted his arms, allowing me to tug the shirt over his head, exposing his body. I hadn't seen Zayn without a shirt before but the sight is drool worthy. He wasn't too buff but he's abs were sculptured perfectly on his slim body. And I couldn't help but stare.

Big mistake.

Zayn seemed to knock out of whatever trance he was in and came back to reality, taking a step back. This can't end well.

He looked at me wide eyed. "Oh no." He covered his face with his hands, turning the other way and repeating the word to himself over and over again. "No no no no. I have a girlfriend!" He removed his hands but made no effort to look at me or even in the direction I was standing in. "I shouldn't have just let that happen....Shit." He groaned.

"Zayn, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have.."

"No, just stop." He interrupted, turning to look at me.

He looked so confused but it had to be done. I had to just let it all out in the open, if I tell him everything now, then that will save me from getting embarrassed later. Maybe, possibly, probably not. But maybe he might feel the same. "I like you." I choke out. Zayn continued to just look at me, his expression softening slightly though. "That's why I have been ignoring you!" I said. "Are you happy? You got what you came for. An answer. And yes I'm sorry that I kissed you while you have a girlfriend but I warned you. I said to leave and you just wouldn't. Now I know what it's like to feel confused about the way you feel for someone. I thought I was completely straight, Zayn. But then I met you." I stopped, taking a step towards him but all he did was take a step back. My chest tightened but I stood tall and continued. "I can't help the way I feel about you. I can't help the feeling I get when you smile or talk to me or say something sweet. I can't help the way I love that you're so passionate about your art or the way you look when you show me a new piece you just finished. I can't help it all. It's just the way it is.