CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

So I'm going to do the next few chapters in third person because it seems like the best way to get both perspectives! Sorry for not updating in ages, I always do it and I'm sorry :( and sorry it's short but I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Liam burst through the door, a smile on his face. Zayn was sitting on his bed, reading 'Wuthering Heights'. It was a book he enjoyed and thought he'd spend the day reading it again considering he hasn't in so long.

Zayn didn't look up from his book as he heard his door close and his mattress dip slightly on one side. "I seem to learn something about you every day Mr-not-so-mysterious-anymore Malik."

Zayn raised an eyebrow, looking up from his book at Liam. "Oh and what might you have learnt today babe?" Zayn asked, a smirk threatening to find its way onto his face. He bit down hard on his lip.

Liam grinned. "You wear glasses. Like proper reading, sight glasses." Such a small thing but it's not to Liam. He knows that Zayn is himself around him and shows different features of his all round perfect personality to him that Zayn chooses not to show others, besides Harry. And though he may be being selfish, he's happy he's one of those few that Zayn opens up to. It makes everything seem so much more real. In a way it's just their little world that no one knows about.

Zayn couldn't suppress his smile, grinning like an idiot at Liam. He placed the book on the bedside table, having no interest in it while Liam was over. "I completely forgot I was wearing these." Zayn muttered.

"Why don't you wear them at school?" Liam asked.

"Because I don't want to be seen as a nerd." Zayn answered. "Well before I didn't, anyway." He added.

"Well if it makes any difference on how you see yourself in them." Liam paused. "I recon you look so much hotter then usual baby." He finished with a smirk. There was a hint of sarcasm in his voice, just to tease Zayn. But most of that statement was completely serious. Zayn did look fucking hot in those glasses.

"Good to know you approve." Zayn smiled. And it was that damn smile where he stuck his tongue between his teeth. Liam melted each and every time.

Liam bit down on his lip and looked down. "Question." Zayn spoke. "How long have you been in my room for?" He asked.

This question confused Liam. "Uh, I'm not sure. 5 minutes or something like that." He answered with a shrug.

Zayn nodded, taking off his glasses and placing them along side his book. He took the covers off his body, where Liam saw he was only wearing boxers and a shirt. Zayn sat up so he was sitting knees bent. "Question 2." Zayn said, crawling closer to Liam. He stopped when he was only about 5 inches away from Liam. "In that case why haven't I kissed you yet?"

Liam smiled and his cheeks slowly started to heat up. "I-I don't know." Liam whispered. "You were distracted?"

Zayn hummed, leaning in closer, until he was so close that his lips brushed Liam's. "I was distracted thinking about kissing you.." Zayn paused, the corner of his mouth curling up in a smile. "That I forgot you were right in front of me and I could just kiss you whenever.." Zayns eyes traveled to Liam's lips. "..however.. " He looked back to Liam's eyes and swiped his tongue over his lips. "..I want, for as long as you allow me to."

Liam's breathing was already becoming irregular and his heart was beating so fast he thought he might go into cardiac arrest. "Well.." Liam swallowed thickly. "Your lips might be a bit sore by the end of it then." He breathed out.

Zayn did that hot as half smile. "Tiny bit of pain for a whole lot of pleasure?" He mumbled, closing his eyes. "So worth it." And then they kissed. Liam's hand moved to cup his jaw and the other curled around his shoulder. Zayn moved his hands down Liam's body until he got a firm grip on his waist, slightly digging his nails into his skin.