CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Hi, not many chapters left :( Enjoy this one though x

Short chapter, sorry!

"I can't believe they canceled on us." Liam frowned. He stopped at his front door, retrieving his keys from his pocket and unlocking it.

"They probably wanted some alone time." Zayn replied.

"Yeah I guess but it feels like I haven't spoken to Louis in weeks, especially now that's it's the holidays." Liam walked into the house, turning on the lights.

He and Zayn had plans with Louis and Harry but they said they couldn't make it because 'something important came up'. Really they just got too into their snog session and didn't want to go anywhere because they'd rather do something else at the time.

"Same with Harry." Zayn sighed. "At least you've gotten to see Niall."

"Yeah." Liam grabbed himself two glasses. "What do you want?" He asked Zayn.

"Uh apple juice please." Zayn smiled. Liam nodded and after getting the juice from the fridge poured the two of them a glass each. He handed it to Zayn with a small smile.

Zayn took a sip. "Think of it as a good thing. Now not only do they get alone time but so do we." He smirked.

"Mm that doesn't sound too bad. I mean at the moment I wouldn't mind someone coming over and bringing us food but you'll do for now." Liam joked.

Zayn rolled his eyes playfully and looked at Liam fondly. "How about we order some pizza and watch a movie?" He suggested. "That way you get the best of both worlds. You get food in your stomach and me to kiss whenever you feel like."

Liam pretended to think about it for a moment. "I guess that sounds alright." He grinned.

Zayn smiled, walking up to him and kissing him swiftly. "Let's make a night of it then."

So that's exactly what they did. Zayn ordered pizza. A small Pepperoni pizza for Liam because that's his favourite and a small BBQ Chicken pizza for himself. They set themselves up in Liam's room, choosing The Dark Knight as their movie for the night. Every time Liam saw a picture of Batman and Iron Man now it just reminded him of his bracelet and of Zayn and his words. 'We can be Unstoppable'. He really did love him.

The pizza arrived and Liam locked the door behind him. His parents were going out for the day, as well as dinner and booking a hotel room, while his sisters will probably be out drinking for most of the night. They brought the food up with them to Liam's room and got comfortable. They sat leant up against the bed head, a few blankets covering them to keep them warm.

Zayn had his head leaning on Liam's shoulder, not that Liam minded, as the both of them were quite comfortable. They cuddled together as the movie played, both stealing glances at each other or a small kiss from time to time. When the movie finished it wasn't late, only about 8.

Liam switched the TV off. He extended his arms, stretching them. "I recon that's my favourite of the Batman movies." He says, sitting back against Zayn's chest.

"Why's that?" Zayn asked, playing with Liam's hair.

"I don't know." Liam shrugged. "I think maybe because The Joker is amazing in this movie. Batman's always good so I think that if theres a great villain the movie itself with be incredible. And in this case it was."

Zayn hummed, kissing the top of Liam's head. Liam smiled, turning his body so he was facing Zayn. "You know I love you right?"

Liam nodded. "I do." The smile on his face altered slightly and he suddenly became nervous. Zayn noticed.