CHAPTER NINETEEN

Very short chapter but I had to update tonight because after tonight I won't be able to write this story for about a week! so I didn't want you to wait a whole week for a chapter that would only be a bit longer!

Also I kind of had mixed feelings about the last chapter, so I've kind of made it a bit less out there, if that makes sense.

Not edited or re read so I don't even know if it's slightly good :/ haha enjoy anyway!

Zayns POV

I should have told him before we got together! of course he was going to react like that when he found out, I knew he would and that's why I didn't want to say anything. But I couldn't just continue this when I'm lying to him. That would be worse then this because no matter what, he would've found out.

I walk to my room, hunched back and tired. I was also stupid to touch that guy after what Liam had told me. He deserved to get hit in the face hard though and that cocky smile on his face made me want to hurt him even more. But the worst thing I could've done at the time.

I felt like screaming, of course it would be up to me to screw everything up in such a small amount of time. Like honestly though, how is it possible for one to ruin a relationship in 5 days? Like that's fucking bad.

And to make matters worse, as soon as I walk in my room I find Harry, and Louis, sitting on the bed. "Took your time to get home" Louis' the first o open his mouth.

I rolled my eyes. "How the fuck did you both even get in here? Mums not home."

Harry chuckles and holds up a key. "I got a spare key from you dipshit." He says. Of course. Why the hell did I give him a spare key again?

"Okay, then why are you here?" I ask and look towards Louis. "Both of you."

Louis sat up from his position lying on Harry's chest. "Liam texted me." He replied plainly. Oh god, of course Liam would have texted Louis. I don't even want to know what bad things he said about me. "He said that he over reacted about something you did and thinks he ruined things between you two." Louis added.

"Wait what did the message say exactly?!" I asked immediately, jumping into the bed in front of Louis. He gave me an odd look but took his phone out anyway.

"It reads 'Louis, I over reacted about something Zayn did and I think I ruined everything between us. I'm confused and angry and I don't know what to do. Please help.' And that is the reason why I'm here." Louis pauses. "What the fuck did you do to him this time Malik?" He asked me with a pissed off tone. I really don't blame him though. This time I give him permission to make me feel bad.

I did want him to shut the fuck up though but I know he's just trying to look out for Liam, exactly what I'd be like if he did something to Harry. "It was before I started to have feelings for him!" I defended myself before I even began to explain.

Harry gave me a look and I know he didn't want Louis knowing because even though he was involved in this to get close to Louis, he'd still get in the shit for doing it. Louis turned and raised an eyebrow at Harry. "You were involved in this too, weren't you?" Harry just have him a sheepish smile. "Well this is going to be good then." Louis remarked sarcastically. "Explain."

Zayn groaned, flinging his head back. He didn't want to explain again. "Alright." He sighed. If anyone can help him fix things with Liam, it's Louis. "So you know how all Harry and I cared about was our rep?"

"Everyone knows that all you cared about was your rep." Louis said, rolling his eyes.

I bit my tongue, stopping myself from calling him something I'd regret. "Anyway." I continue through gritted teeth. "When he came to Gateway, our reputation went down and well we didn't like that."