7 - RAPTURE AND MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB

Let US begin.

These Words are for whoever will receive them: Today I am going to talk about the coming rapture, the removal of the bride, MY church.

This moment arrives quickly. Many children are not ready. They fight ME and cling to the world. They want to walk in the ways of the world. They rush to and fro and pay no heed to the warnings I am giving… Soon the warnings will be done and I must come and the bride will be removed.

She will be taken out of the picture.

Her identity is unknown to the world. She is well hidden. I have her cloistered away in safe keeping. MY Light shines through her—the last remaining light on earth.

Time is short and soon this light will go out. MY sent ones will leave to their heavenly home safe from the tyranny on earth.

This rapture event will be a large event, the removal of MY ready children. No such event will ever be like it in human history. There will never be anything like it before or after. It is the greatest “Exodus” of all time.

MY children will depart in a moment and receive new glorified bodies. These bodies will be resilient and eternal. They will follow after the pattern of the glorified body I possess. I am the FIRST FRUIT of many others.

These children will experience a life they have never known before, a glorious life, life everlasting.

There will be many wonderful things ahead for MY raptured children.

Let ME give you a peek: When MY children arrive, they will be greeted by their loved ones: family and friends already in the heavenlies. I will be looking on.

This is a moment of great glory. What a gift to be reunited with family long missed… Then MY children will be ushered to the great Marriage Supper of the LAMB. I will preside over this event.

The table will be lavishly prepared: every accoutrement will be provided. The details of this event will be astounding.

MY children will be seated in front of a place setting with their name lettered in pure gold. Each place setting will have golden utensils embedded with jewels.

There will be solid gold plates also studded with jewels. The tablecloth will be of pure silk spun with golden threads.

Light will shine through the weave. The cups will be gold with jewels around the rim.

Each place setting will have a gift especially for each child. The gift will be a precious reminder of MY Relationship with this child.

It will be unique for each child. Each gift will have special meaning to each child of OUR long lasting relationship.

There will be many surprises at this Event - MY Marriage Supper.

Each child will have an angel who waits on him.

The food is prepared in MY Heavenly Kitchens. Nothing will be amiss. All food items will be of heavenly proportions, food from earth that is recognized and food from heaven never seen before.

Beauty unspeakable will be this table setting.
MY Table will be full of light: candles of light, beautiful Menorahs. MY children will wear robes of light. They will exude light as there will be no shadows.

I will lead a toast to MY bride. I will sing her praises as she is most beautiful to ME. There will be dancing and music all around and making merry.

The bride will see ME in all MY Glory as I will be dazzling to the sight. MY beauty will shine through and MY Love will flow out and overwhelm all attending.

MY FATHER will be looking on in great delight as there will be much dancing and making merry.
I will dance with MY bride and WE will be as ONE.

MY children will dance and make merry. All hearts will be glad. No one will be sad. This will be a great hour of glory and love. Doves will fill the air. They will fly in beautiful patterns and formations spelling out beautiful messages for MY bride. She will be in awe. I will present MY bride with a ring. OUR Names will be written on this ring.

Flowers will be everywhere of all colors: new colors and old colors. Fragrance will fill the air, beautiful fragrances. MY children will be lost in the ecstasy of it all.

MY angels will fill the skies with dancing, singing, and music-making. Heavenly instruments will play beautiful music. The stars will cry out celebrating the LAMB and HIS bride.

All the heavenly hosts will gather and sing praises over the LAMB’s Great Nuptials.

Everyone will sing praise to the KING, HIS bride cometh. She has made herself ready. Let the joy begin!

The LAMB WHO taketh away the sin of the world unites with HIS beloved in Holy Matrimony. Great is HIS Name! Praise His Holy Name among all the heavenlies for HE is betrothed to HIS beloved and HE has won her heart!

MY children will also be shown their mansions: O’ daughter the beauty, the splendor. Eye has not seen or ear has not heard what waits MY glorious bride who loves ME.

Daughter, these mansions will be more delightful than anything earth has to offer. Nothing can compare to the magnificence of what MY bride has in store for her. These homes will suit the taste and interests of each child. No two mansions are alike. Each one is different from the other.

MY children will be flabbergasted at what they will discover in each mansion. All have details that will delight and enthrall its owner. There is nothing on earth to describe the ornamentation and beauty of each of these incredible homes.

All the interiors have unique surprises. These mansions are living. They take MY children to and from wonderful places for MY children to enjoy and experience.

WE will share in these adventures together. WE will laugh and explore. The excitement will never end. There will be gardens and pleasures all throughout.

Music will fill the air and lovely fragrances. Each home will be filled with love and laughter. Loneliness will never be a problem in heaven. I am always with MY children making merry and enjoying each other’s company.

MY Love will surround their every move. Laughter, love, and joy are the rewards of these eternal homes, joy unspeakable, everlasting delight.
This is only a taste of the things to come.

MY children do not have any comprehension of what awaits them. There is no way to accurately paint a picture of what awaits with what exists on earth. Only witnessing it in person will give its true description.

So MY children come and enjoy heavenly delights in the everlasting Kingdom with homes especially prepared with loving care for MY bride.

Supporting Scriptures:
Daniel 12:4
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
Revelation 19:9
Matthew 22:2
James 1:17
Luke 15:22
Job 38: 6-7
Revelation 19:7
John 1:29
1 Corinthians 2:9
John 14:2-3
Psalms 36:8
Psalms 16:11

------------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 7
THANK YOU FOR READING.