31 - VERY FEW WORSHIP ME AND REPENT TO ME

So Let US begin again.
(February 28, 2012)

MY children who I cherish, the hour approaches for MY Return. You will need to make preparations.

You will need to be ready. Ready yourself. I want you to cover yourself in MY Blood.

The world is closing down. It is reaching its demise. It is coming to a close of its former self. It is escalating into moral decay. It is rising up into pure evil. It is turning its back solidly against its GOD.

Very few seek ME on the level I desire by MY children.

Very few throw themselves at MY Feet and worship ME and repent to ME.

Very few are willing to follow ME wherever I want them to go without reservation.

Too many are caught up in the world and their worldly pursuits. Don't you know this world is an enmity to ME?

I am not going to tolerate this world much longer.
I will not allow it to carry on. Soon I will remove MY bride and pull MY children away to safety.

She is beautiful and I am ready for her to come to the home I have prepared for her in the Heavenlies.

This is surely going to happen soon, MY children. You need to be aware. You need to awaken to this Truth.

So many are dozing, sound asleep. They are drifting away from ME. They are falling into enemy hands and soon like birds caught off guard they will fall into the fowler's net.

Awaken to these Truths, MY children. Wake and behold, I am coming!

Awaken before you are caught completely off guard and fall away completely.

The hour approaches for MY Return and so many are still sleeping - sound asleep. This is not the hour to be caught unawares. You must wake!

Soon the enemy will have you right where he wants you if you don't come to ME in a full surrender. This is the time to be serious with your GOD.

I am a Patient GOD, but MY Patience will soon run out. I will no longer tolerate this dying world, dying because it resoundly rejects its GOD. Every corner of the world has rejected ME.

It is unilateral rejection. The world now embraces evil.

It hugs evil, it sleeps with evil. It rises to do evil; it lies down to do evil. Only MY bride truly follows ME. Only she is faithful. Only she has kept her hands clean.

Only she pursues ME and has come apart from the world. Only she has not sullied her clothes by partaking in the things of the world.

She is MY Light in a dark world. She shines bright in the darkness. Her light casts a gleam out into a dark world, a world growing ever darker daily.

Soon this light will be extinguished as I must remove her to safety. Then the world will grow ever darker and bleak. This is a dark hour, MY children.

You must step into MY Light while you still have a chance. There is little time remaining. The hour is almost up. The minute hand is about to strike midnight.

Don't take these Words casually. They are for your benefit: to save you from the worst; to save you from what is coming.

MY children, I love you as only a loving father would. I want you to come into MY Arms where you will be safe.

It is only through ME that you will find safety only in and through ME will you be saved. There is no other way.

If you turn to the world for answers you will be misled by turning only by the leadings of men, men who know nothing of ME or MY Truth.

This hour is nearing MY children. Come apart from the world. Wash your hands of the filth she brings you to.

She is leading you away from ME. Come in close to ME. Keep your eyes fixed on ME.

I am the Last Rescue coming before the world totally comes apart. Don't miss this ONE Sure Rescue to safety.

Get ready to be among MY bride. Come to ME in full surrender. Lay your life down at MY Feet. Give ME your allegiance, your all. I will guide you out safely.

This is MY Promise to you - safe passage, freedom from what's soon coming to the earth.

Don't turn MY Offer down. Don't live to regret your decisions. I am true to MY Word. I can deliver you to safety. I am a Strong GOD, faithful to deliver. Let not your heart be troubled. Run into MY Saving Arms.

Your Faithful GOD, YAHUSHUA.

Supporting Scriptures:
Mark 8:34
Psalms 124:7
John 8:12
James 4:8

-----------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 31
THANK YOU FOR READING.