11 - THE WORLD IS HEADING FOR TROUBLE

Let US begin, MY daughter.

Now I want to talk about the events about to take place. The world is heading for trouble. There are great dark clouds growing all around. Soon, very soon, this world will change. All of it will change overnight once the bride is removed.

The world will be become dark as it’s ever been with no hope of recovery. Soon MY children, this will take place. Begin to prepare for this reality. I am not an exaggerator of Truth. MY Words can be trusted. The hour of these changes are coming now swiftly. The course has been laid out and it cannot be stopped.

The world has become wicked and no man, government, or power can stop what is coming. This is the unfolding of Revelations and the last days. The hour of MY SON’s Return arises. Soon the world will know what has transpired like a thief in the night. There is no stopping this event. It has been foretold and it is now coming to pass, just as MY Words said it would.

Children, you need to make preparations. Make yourselves ready. Be ready for MY Soon Coming and MY SON’s Approach. HE Comes with HIS angel armies riding across the sky to retrieve HIS beloved. This hour is nearly here.

Arise O’ faithful ones. Make ready. Prepare for the Greatest Event in all history, the BRIDEGROOM Coming for HIS bride. Come and make ready. All must be prepared. Come and be readied by the Blood of the LAMB. Cover yourselves in HIS Blood. It is available. Surrender to HIS Great Love. Make HIM your BEGINNING and END. WE are ONE: FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT.

Now children, the enemy is making his plans. He is preparing to launch his attack against humanity. All civilization is about to change to be completely undone. I do not want you to be caught unaware. But this great upheaval is about to take place. You need to make yourselves ready. Humanity is about to decline into a state of irreparable madness and evil. Only when MY SON Returns to earth will all of it come to a close - only then will the evil be vanquished.

Soon children, you must come to a conclusion: What will you believe?

What will you hold onto: A vanishing earth or MY Will and MY Ways?

I offer an Everlasting Kingdom. Don’t believe this earth holds any future for you. All is about to fold up very soon. The landscape will forever change. Don’t be greedy, clinging to a future that doesn’t exist. You are wasting your time.

Come to terms with this Truth and wake up to it. I am giving you Truth. Read MY Book and match it to what is unfolding now. The similarities are seamless because it is all coming to pass just as I said it would so long ago. This is not coincidence.

This is the Mighty Word of GOD coming to pass.
MY Word does not falter or fail. MY Words are solid. I am GOD ALMIGHTY, EVERPRESENT TRUTH, UNRELENTING, ALL POWERFUL, UNCHANGING KING of Kings, LORD of Lords. MY Words are unchanging…

Now is the hour to awaken. Be alert. Now is the time. Remove your blinders. Put down the things of the world and pay attention.
Midnight approaches.

Children, I implore you. Don’t be caught off guard. Be ready. Make ready.

The hour of the SON’s Return is at hand…

Supporting Scriptures:
1

Thessalonians 5:2
2 Thessalonians 2:8
1 Peter 1:24-25

------------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 11
THANK YOU FOR READING.