29 - YOU MUST RUN, NOT WALK TO ME NOW

Yes daughter, Let US begin.

MY children, this is your LORD Speaking.

I want you to know that I am coming very soon. The hour is right at the door.

Soon I will make MY Way to come and get MY bride. She is lovely and her beauty is radiant.

I look on her with great desire and I am anxious to bring her home with ME to her beautiful heavenlies and the home I have prepared for her.

This hour approaches, MY children. You need to make ready. You need to hasten to preparations.
There is a dark day looming. Soon I will carry off MY bride.

I will pull her aside to safety. This is moments away.

MY Return is nearly at the door. So come into MY Waiting Arms MY children, very soon.

You must run, not walk to ME now. Don’t be complacent children.

Don’t treat this with disdain as MY Warnings are real. I am bringing you to this place, MY children; I want you to awaken, to come to life, to face the Truth.

Very soon this hour is even at the door.

Listen to ME children, I want you to awaken. There is trouble coming to the earth. It is coming like a locomotive. It is barreling down. Nothing can stop it.

No man, no woman, no child can stop what is coming.

There will be stern consequences for those who disregard MY Warnings. I have put out many warnings in many ways, O’ so many warnings.

You will be without excuse if you say you never knew.

Everyone is accountable for their own sin - as I have been clear in MY Book. It is all spelled out in MY Book if MY children would bother to read it.

It takes time to read MY Book. Something you do for the world and pursuit of the world must be put aside to find time for MY Book. But you will not put aside your worldly pursuits to make time for MY Word.

You would rather play with the world. But all that glitters is not gold, MY children.

The world looks all shiny and new, but it is pure poison and it only offers death.

Put the world aside and face your GOD. Am I not worth pursuing?

Yes, I died for you a grievous death on a horrible wooden cross. It was excruciating.

Yes, I released MY Life over to MY FATHER after hours of torment at the hands of evil, immoral, hateful men who were doing the will of their father, MY enemy.

This was the price I paid for you and your life. Am I not worth your time, your love, and attention?

Come to ME. I ask you to come to ME. Let ME take you in MY Arms to hold you, caress you as MY own. I am your FATHER WHO Loves you. No greater love is there than MINE - no higher affection than MINE for you. Do not deny ME your love.

Come to ME in humble repentance. Let ME Clean you up, make you right before ME. Let ME fill your heart with joy and gladness. I can do it. I am willing.

Now is the time. Do not wait or hesitate. This is the day of MY Return. I am coming to bring you out. Let ME fill you with MY SPIRIT.

Let me make you whole: make you complete in ME. Time is wasting, children. Soon there will be no time left. So don’t discount this wondrous offer of MY Sweet Salvation and the Blood I shed for your redemption so that you might be whole and complete in ME perpetually, for all eternity.

I long to know you intimately, WE can have this closeness. It is yours for the taking. Ask ME and I will give it to you. I long to share intimacy with you, to have a closeness, it is MY Desire to be near you always in a deep and personal way.

If you come to ME in this way I will come to you also. MY Word sets out that I require this intimacy of you. I want you to seek ME in a quiet place where WE can share each other’s company.

MY children, this is where I can give you instructions on how I want you to live out your life. When you come to ME in intimacy then WE can begin to know each other and I can lay out MY Plans before you of how I want you to lead your life.

But first, you must be in MY Will and to be in MY Will you must surrender your life to ME - give ME your all in all.

Turn your life over to ME and hold nothing back - make your life fully MINE. I want it in complete surrender. This means forsaking all others and the world.

I want you to walk away from your commitment to the world and be willing to follow ME wherever I lead you.

This is not something most people want to do. So many want to cling to something that they refuse to let go of. MY children, what are you putting between US?

Is it your work, your wealth? Is it your ministry? Is it your children? What are you putting between US? What excites you more than ME?

Children, if you do not put ME first, you will lose whatever excites you more than ME and ME also. These are serious Words MY children, but necessary to say.

I want you to hear them and consider where you are in ME. Am I first place or am I a lower rung in your life?

MY children, you need to evaluate your position in ME.

What place do I hold in your heart? Children, stand near ME - I long to hold you close to MY Heart. The hour is coming for MY Soon Return.

I don’t want you to be left behind to face the worst. Come and find ME. I am always near, waiting on you to pursue ME. MY Love is Great! Don’t miss the enjoyment of MY Love for eternity.

This is your ROYAL BRIDEGROOM, YAHUSHUA.

Supporting Scriptures:
Romans 14:12
John 12:25
Psalms 22:12-18
Matthew 25:46
Matthew 10:37-39

------------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 29
THANK YOU FOR READING.