14 - THE WORLD HAS TURNED AGAINST ME

Let US begin, MY child.

Children, I want to address the world that has turned against ME: This world has turned against ME and the things I stand for. It has become gross and uninhabitable.

MY children, this world is filled with sin. There is nowhere to turn for holiness and truth. Even MY churches are distant from ME. Even those who claim to know ME are distant.

They keep ME at arm's length. I am not even consulted by MY OWN leaders.

They seek ME not.

They do not know ME.

Their churches have become dens of iniquity because they preach false messages. They neither know ME nor care to know ME. I am an unknown GOD.

The world has no time for its GOD. It reaches out to ME only in speech but not in Truth. This world is full of liars and thieves, men who are boasters and idolaters pursuing the world and the ways of the world, but never its GOD.

How sad for those who do not know ME, but say they do and think they do. I am a GOD WHO can be known. I am not hidden to those who pursue ME. I am not unknown to those who come close to ME in humble submission. I am known.

Draw near to ME and I will draw near to you.

Children everywhere you turn, evil lurks. There is nothing in the world that isn't prepared by the enemy to throw you off the track to being close to ME, GOD.

The world system is set up to derail MY children and to keep them apart from ME.

If MY enemy can keep you occupied with lesser gods and idols then you cannot seek ME and find your true path to MY Salvation, MY Sanctification, and MY Freedom.

This is the enemy's plan to see you fail, to cause you to miss MY Rescue, and to lose your place in MY Kingdom.

This world system is tied to the plans of MY enemy. Everything is oriented to self-seeking and self-fulfillment and not GOD- seeking, GOD-pursuing, GOD-finding.

He does not want you to come looking for ME. He wants you to be locked into a system that teaches "self" is most important, rely on "self," plan your own future, trust no one but yourself.

This is not MY Way children. MY Way, MY Will says follow after GOD, rely on GOD, seek GOD's Will, GOD's Way.

When you seek your own will, plans, you are outside MY Will and that is sin. You are living in sin if you are outside MY Will.

How can you know MY Will for your life if you do not seek after ME and surrender your all to ME?

You must lay down your own plans, your own ways, and allow me to direct your life. Only by walking in MY Will for your life can you really experience freedom and peace, the peace I give.

Following your own way apart from ME, will lead to destruction. You will never be able to break free from sin. MY Will is the fullness of the HOLY SPIRIT and having a full lamp. This is the only way to be ready for MY Soon Coming, to be saved and rescued.

Children, you must awaken. This is Truth! There is no other Truth!

Supporting Scriptures:
James 4:4
Psalms 73:28
Matthew 25:4

------------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 14
THANK YOU FOR READING.