15 - LEADER DO NOT FOLLOW ME

Let US begin, again.

MY children, I am agonizing over this world that holds me in such little esteem.

I am not held in high regard at all. I am very seldom called on by MY OWN people - those who lead MY flocks.

They make their own plans completely apart from ME. I cannot rely on them. They do not tell their people the Truth, only what they believe they want them to hear.

There is nowhere for MY people to go for Truth. They must come to ME! They will be misled in their own churches. They will be confused by what looks normal and right, only falling into divisive traps laid for them by MY enemy.

He wants them to believe they can rely on the words of their leaders and that seeking ME apart from that is not necessary. Only Truth can be found by the regular washing of MY Word. This requires discipline.

MY children, you are MY disciples and discipleship requires discipline. If you are too caught up in the distractions of the world, how can you hope to be in MY Will children?

This cannot be. I am not a GOD WHO can be disrespected or disowned.

This world is beginning to see the affects of disowning its GOD. There are consequences to walking away from GOD, grave consequences. I do not take kindly to those who come close to ME and then seek the world as what they believe is a better alternative to ME.

This is not a wise thing to do at all. Yet, this is what the world is doing: abandoning any hope by serving itself and seeking its own ways.

The hour has come for MY Soon Return. Where are you at MY children?

Are you with ME or are you drifting away from ME back to the world?

The world offers you no hope. It is a failing, crumbling, lost world, lost because it no longer seeks GOD for its answers.

Demons are now ruling the world through all types of means: through the messages you receive; through the world system that is in place; through churches that are misled.

Only MY Word can be relied upon - it is unchanging. Focus on MY Word. Dig deep in its pages.

Find time to read MY Words. Spend time with it. Pray for MY SPIRIT to reveal all Truth to you. He will, if you ask HIM sincerely. He longs to lead you to Truth. This is HIS Greatest Desire for you to be led to Truth and cleaned up by MY Word.

Children, do not let this world pull the wool over your eyes. Do not allow the enemy to lead you astray as so many are led. Be alert.

Come into MY Light. Be fed by MY Truth with MY Holy Hand. I long to feed you with Truth: to nourish you with the teachings from MY Word.

Let ME bring you into MY Light. Let ME show you what you have never understood before. I have many things to share with you. I want to pull you out of darkness.

This is the time for the Truth to be known and not watered down truth or half- hearted truths and lies. You do not want to take a risk with your own salvation.

So come to ME. Cry out for Truth. I will give you Truth, unchanging Truth.
Now children, now is the hour.
I am YAHUSHUA, MAKER of All.

Supporting Scriptures:
1 Corinthians 2:13

----------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 15
THANK YOU FOR READING.