34 - THERE IS TRIBULATION COMING - GREAT TRIBULATION

Let US begin .
(March 2, 2012)

MY children, it is I, your LORD. I have new Words to give you: Children, this is a serious hour.

There is much grief coming to the world. There will be much peril and sadness. These troubles have already begun.

Sin is rampant among the people. Do not despair though, I have overcome the world. I am coming to remove MY bride to safety.

She is beautiful and lovely to behold. She watches for MY Return, MY Soon Return.

She keeps her eyes fixed on ME. I love her with all MY Heart. I embrace her with MY Eyes. I watch her every move.

She never leaves MY Sight.

Soon she will be with ME in MY Heavenlies tucked away safely while the world she leaves comes apart at the seams.

This event is unfolding now children. There is tribulation coming - great tribulation. Nothing like the world has ever witnessed before. You all seem to be so complacent about MY Warnings, MY Signs, MY Book.

Do you not understand that trouble is coming to the earth?

It is coming and no man can stop it. This stems from a world that is abandoning its GOD, rejecting its GOD. This world has no regard for ME and MY Ways.

So I must pull away MY Protective Hand and retreat with MY bride. Soon the world will understand what real terror means.

I will not lie to you children, I am GOD. This world will not be a place that you will want to remain behind in to see the outcome of this event.

You will not survive what is coming if you want to remain with ME.

All those who profess ME after MY bride is removed will die for their faith. It will be a hard time for MY children.

Do not be foolish thinking otherwise.

I will not be mocked. This world cannot continue on in the same vein and believe there are no consequences.

I am tired of protecting and caring for a world that hates ME so and mocks ME.

This era is about to come to a close. Soon, I will allow the world to have its way, a world without its GOD holding back the evil that will soon come upon it.

The world does not value ME as its GOD, so I will let it have its greatest desire, to run itself apart from a HOLY GOD, its DIVINE COMPASS. Then the world will find out the importance of abiding in MY Rules and Laws and following MY Ways Everlasting.

A world without restraint, that is what MY left behind children will witness. It will be a horrible time for mankind. Do not stay behind. Come to ME now. Do not wait.

Clean yourself in MY Blood and MY Word. Dig deep into the Pages of MY Word.

Repent and surrender your life to ME. Let ME save you from what is coming. I am willing. Time is short. Make haste.

This is the hour to run into MY Arms. MY Love waits on you.

Let ME save you from the worst. Come under MY Blood Covering to safety. I am anxious to save.
These Words are True and Pure.

This is your LORD, YAHUSHUA MIGHTY TO SAVE.

SUPPORTING SCRIPTURES:
John 16:33
1 John 4:1-8
2 Timothy 3:12

----------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 34
THANK YOU FOR READING.