24 - STOP FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER

Let US begin. MY children, I have new Words for you.

All is not as it appears. Things are coming to a close the way you have known them.

MY children, it is turning dark. All is turning dark. Life as you know it is changing dramatically. Soon, there will be no turning back, no chance for reprisal.

This is MY Warning. I am giving stern warnings and very few are heeding them, very few are paying attention, even listening.

Why are MY children not listening?

They are caught up in their own worlds - not MY World, not MY Thoughts, not MY Warnings. This is serious, MY children. I am not putting out MY Warnings for MY good, but for your good.

I know what is about to happen. I want you to know too.

Children, I do not want you to remain in the dark. I want you to awaken to Truth. I want you to come alive to the reality of what is about to happen.

Please awaken! Smell the evil - it is within your very senses. All has turned evil. No one embraces holiness. Everyone has turned astray.

Only MY sweet bride remains faithful. Only she has eyes for ME. Only she looks fondly for ME, pursues ME at every turn. This is MY bride, MY church, MY true church.

Children, stop squabbling with each other. You are destroying each other. Stop arguing over MY Words. This is not the hour to be angry toward your fellow brothers and sisters. The enemy has come in and deceived you. He wants to bring you down to his level. Please stop the petty bickering among each other and love each other.

Repent for your sin toward each other. Bring blessings, not cursings to each other. This is not the hour to be fighting. Lay down your strife and come to ME.

I will show you how to get along with each other. MY children have fallen away because they fight with each other.

This is not the Way. This is not MY Way. Face ME children and repent. Then go to each other and make amends. Forgive one another. Time is wasting.

Don't let these issues you have between you, bring you away from MY Eternal Salvation.
I want to rescue you MY children, but I can't save MY children who fight among each other. This cannot be. You are blocking your intimacy with ME when you withdraw your forgiveness for each other.

This is MY Way children, the Way of a HOLY GOD. Put your grievances aside that you hold for each other and come to ME in repentance.

I want to free you of this sin. There is no sin on this earth that is worth losing your eternal salvation over. Please remember this.

Children, MY Love is great, but I cannot overlook sin. So repent today and forgive each other. Run to do this. Leave nothing undone. Forgive all, so that I, your FATHER in Heaven can forgive you.

This is so simple, yet so few grasp the importance of forgiveness and releasing past hurts.

Let ME care for your past pain. Put your sorrows on MY Shoulders and let ME bring you to healing. Only I can do this. Come to ME and let ME bear these burdens. I will do it. I am willing.

Let ME rebuild your life and repair your pain. Bring your pain to ME. Forgive those who have hurt you and turn to ME for relief from your pain. I am willing to bring you to completion and wholeness of heart. These are MY Promises.

Read MY Word. I am a GOD of restoration. Let ME Restore you to wholeness and gladness. I am the ONE WHO Restores and makes Whole-no other.

Let ME show you True Love. Only I offer True Love.

Yes, this hour is closing in for MY Return. Let ME clean you up and restore you to new life in ME. Let ME prepare you for MY Coming. I am ready and willing. I am your HOPE, only HOPE.

Come to ME. Now is the time. Don't wait too long. Only I am worthy. Worthy is the LAMB. Run into MY Arms, quickly.

This is your LORD, YAHUSHUA.

Supporting Scriptures:
Matthew 6:24
Isaiah 53:6
John 13:34
Matthew 6:14
Matthew 6:15
Joel 2:25

-----------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 24
THANK YOU FOR READING.