13 - THE HOUR HASTEN, MY CHILDREN

So Let US Begin.

Children, I am addressing MY Children: The hour hastens MY children. I come swiftly on wings of white doves, on a gallant steed flanked by millions and millions of angels. This day approaches. You need to be ready, waiting, watching, looking for ME.

I am razor sharp, always on time. MY Word is Good. I do what I say and I do it on time.

This hour is coming to a close. So do not become discouraged for those who await ME with great expectancy, for you will not be disappointed.

I am a GOD WHO Delivers on HIS Word. MY Word is good, solid, I am the ROCK! No one who places his faith in ME will be disappointed-No one!

I change not. I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA!

Children, you must prepare. Put aside your worldly cares and make preparation.

How do you prepare?

I want humble submission.

I want lowly, sincere repentance and your acknowledgement of your sin before a HOLY GOD you are accountable to.

I want full surrender - leaving nothing out.

I want you to put all your faith in ME.

I want you to fill yourself with MY HOLY SPIRIT.

Come and receive a full oil lamp.

I want you to wash yourself in MY Word I want you to clean yourself in MY Precious Blood-Blood I gave for your ransom.

I want you to seek ME in all your ways and to get to know ME in the secret place.

I want you to walk with ME day by day, leaning on ME every moment.

I want you to pray to ME and talk to ME all through the day.

This is your LORD Speaking. Children, I want you to be alert, bright-eyed and watching for ME.

I want you to see the signs, know the times, and read MY Book.

Don't be in the dark about the Truth.
This is a dark hour and it will not get brighter. There is not brightness coming for this world, only horror, sheer horror awaits it.

Listen closely: MY Truth is always reliable. You can always depend on it. I have said this hour of darkness was coming and here it is now upon you. Children, this is not the time to be complacent, caught sleeping. Arise, come to MY Truth.

Make your amends with ME. I am waiting on you. Release your grip on the world. That you believe so whole-heartedly in. Don't cling to a crumbling world as if it holds all the answers for you.

Stop waffling between the world and ME. I cannot receive your half-hearted commitment. This will never be accepted. You must come to ME in full submission or WE can never be together for eternity.

These are MY requirements to come into MY Kingdom. This is what MY bride is ready to do to be part of MY World completely.

She is ready to give ME her all in all. I want complete submission. Nothing less will do.

Children, I died for you a complete and humbling death - nothing was left undone. There were no loose ends - I took it all: ALL of ME - that is what I gave.

Never did I walk from MY Desire to receive your due punishment. I received it in full measure. Every moment was grueling and torturous. I was like a LAMB to the dogs. Nothing of ME was left when it was over.

The price was paid in full.

Do not reject this great price I paid for your penalties. If you reject this offer you will not receive another remission for your sins.

There is no other remission for sins. Although people look for it-it does not exist. I am the only payment: MY Spilt Blood, MY Suffering on the Cross, MY Broken Body, MY Broken Heart.

I paid your price, your penalty, and I did it freely of MY OWN Will so that you could enjoy fellowship in full with MY FATHER, I, and MY SPIRIT. This is what I endured and why.

This is a Precious Gift, MY children. Price cannot be put on it - no price would suffice. Don't count it worthless or trivialize it.

Treat this gift with respect. There is no greater gift than this one afforded you by your GOD.

Now children, I do not ask for payment for this gift. There is no payment you could make that could even touch its value. It is free - given freely and available for your taking. Do not shun or reject such an Enormous Gift from such a Humble and Generous GOD.

Rejecting such a Great Gift will bring eternal penalties. To reject such a Gift will bring eternal hell.

Do you understand MY children?

So do not handle this Gift lightly. Care for it because it is a Most Precious Offering by your GOD for your salvation and everlasting freedom from hell damnation.

This is a Rare Gift indeed. So few in this world look upon it and value it. So few will walk MY Streets of Gold, because of their cavalier attitude toward MY Great and Gracious Gift to mankind.

Do not be fooled. To mishandle such a Great Gift is very dangerous. So hold it close, cherish, and revere MY Gift and be glad for it because through it is eternal salvation, hope, and life everlasting in the Great Kingdom of GOD.

MY Gift to mankind only I could have paid and only I accomplished what no other living soul could have achieved. I give freely MY Love undone, MY Love, Greater than any other known love.

Come sup with ME at MY Table of Love and experience love like no other. I give freely. This is a once in a lifetime offer. Take...take freely. It won't always be available.

This is MY Love Offering Poured Out. Come whosoever will...

LORD YAHUSHUA
MIGHTY KING
HUMBLE LAMB
OFFERING POURED OUT.

Supporting Scriptures:
2 Thessalonians 3:5
Psalms 22:16
Hebrews 13:12
Hebrews 10:29

----------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 13
THANK YOU FOR READING.