17 - ABOUT THE ANTICHRIST

Let US begin.

Children, I want to address something new today: I want to talk about the antichrist and his rule and reign on earth.

Soon he will be coming into the earth to rule and reign - all will change.

The earth has never known such a tyrant as this. He will keep no prisoners. He will be bent on destruction.

Anyone who stands in his way will know destruction. It will be a most dark and bleak time.

Those who speak MY Name out will be found in contempt.

MY Name will mean death. Many of MY Own will cower in fear to use MY Name. This will happen worldwide. It will be worldwide terror, destruction widespread. The world has never known such destruction.

The antichrist will come at a time when the world is looking for answers and solutions to the wake of destruction left following the rapture of MY bride.

This event is rising soon. The world is going to know trouble like it has never known before.

The antichrist will try to eliminate all who stand for MY Ways, MY Testimony. The antichrist will bring about the mark of the beast as the first order of business to control the people.

Those who don't buckle under his demands to take the mark will be eliminated as dissidents against the system.

Those who take the mark will ridicule and persecute those who refuse the mark. It will be a most dark hour. Those who willingly take the mark will be forever lost. It is ownership of the antichrist system.

Children you must think clearly about your desire to ignore these warnings and what is coming over the earth in short order.

The hour approaches for MY Coming for the bride: those who will be rescued - MY true church. This hour is hastening and coming nearer as the antichrist system is about to come into effect.

The antichrist will be ruthless and blood thirsty. He will allow nothing to get in his way. His is full of anger and lust for power. People matter to him not. He has no compassion at all - he only lives to see himself rule and reign over the earth.

He will be bent on destruction to bring his forces into power. Nothing will stop him until I come back to earth to put a stop to it all. This is when, and only when, he will be stopped.

There will be no stopping him otherwise. No human, no organization can stop him. He will be unrelenting in his evil.

There are evil times rising. Behind the scenes, the plans are being laid out for this system to come into play. The way is being made clear for the rise of this evil.

Soon the population who remains after the church is raptured will realize the antichrist system of destruction and control that they are being ruled by.

The lukewarm, left behind Christians will then fully comprehend what has taken place before their eyes. The regrets will be enormous.

Many will fall away from the pressure of the antichrist. The way of the antichrist will seem too easy compared to not following it.

It will truly be an hour of hard decisions. Many will know in their hearts what they must do and by courage and desire to see MY Kingdom will follow through with the difficult decisions they must make.

Their faith will carry them: faith in rejecting the antichrist system as the right decision and choosing for ME, GOD. Many will not have this kind of faith and courage. It will be a dark hour.

Truly children, you want to become sober quickly and prepare yourself to be rescued-to be prepared to be made ready.

This hour is closing in. You need to be ready... waiting ... watching... looking and eyes fixed and ready for ME.

I am the only DOOR - I am the EXIT - I am the ESCAPE! I will soon be holding the door open and then it will shut. This will be the one and only escape to what is coming. This is coming. The hour approaches.

MY church needs to make ready.

The antichrist is in the wings. He is making preparations to rise to power. He is looking for earthly domination. He will stop at nothing.

Terror is his moniker. He will reign in terror and no one on earth can stop him. His power comes through MY enemy. This is the one truly behind the terror.

Do not downplay this reality. Nothing looks as it truly is. Things look relatively normal, but looks are deceiving. And this is devised by MY enemy. He wants to throw you off course.

He doesn't want you to walk the straight and narrow path toward ME and MY Soon Rescue.
Deception is running high now. Too many are deluded into thinking all is well. All is not well children! All is not well! The world is coming apart at the seams, flying apart.

Children open your eyes wide. Come to terms with what is about to happen.

Come awake, look around. Dig deep into MY Word then look at what is going on in the world.

This world is rejecting its GOD on all four corners unilaterally. I can no longer tolerate it. I am lifting MY Hand of Protection over the earth and allowing it to have its desire, a world without its GOD, its MAKER, CREATOR.

I am a Reasonable GOD, but when the world asks ME to step aside, I will do just that. Then you can find out what things look like without MY Protection!

I am a Patient GOD, but MY Patience has run out for these people who reject ME so! Children, I am pleading... please come to your senses! Come to ME in surrender.

Give ME your life. I will accept it. I will cover you in MY Precious Blood. I will clean you up in MY Word. The hour approaches. You need to be cleaned up so that you can come with ME up hither when I call out MY bride to follow after ME to safety. You can still come.

Prepare yourself though, make ready quickly. This hour waits on no one. Nothing will stop MY Return.
I am YAHUSHUA...GREAT KING...HUMBLE GOD.

Supporting Scriptures:
1 John 2:22
Revelation 20:4
1 John 4:3
Revelation 14:11
2 Thessalonians 2:8
Revelation 19:20
Matthew 25:10
John 15:3

-----------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 17
THANK YOU FOR READING.