33 - I WANT FIRST PLACE OR NO PLACE

Let US begin. (March 1, 2012)

Children this is your LORD. I have new Words to bring to your attention: MY children, there is a new age about to dawn over this earth.

It is one marked by evil: evil men, evil times. You must prepare to make your departure with ME.

I want you to make ready. I will need to pull MY bride out of this evil world and put her away to safety.

I cannot keep her in this world much longer, because soon this world will become very ugly and foreboding. She must be put aside to safety. Then the world will unleash its evil to those who remain behind.

Soon, this event will take place. Even now, all the storm fronts are coming together to create a perfect storm of destruction, a wave of terror that will soon overwhelm all of mankind who choose against ME.

I must be made first in your life. I must have first place so that you can avoid this horror. I am not a GOD WHO wishes to see MY children suffer, but if you refuse to put ME above the idols you place in your hearts above ME, then you will soon learn what it means to reject your GOD, your CREATOR.

I am not a GOD WHO can be toyed with. I want first place or no place. I do not care to be second place or third place on your list of priorities.

I created you for MY Benefit to Worship, to Glorify, and to Know ME, I long to relate with you in an intimate way to have close relationship with ME.

If you choose not to know ME in this way, then you can have your way, then WE can part company and you can have company with MY enemy in his eternal destination.

I am a Jealous GOD. I did not create you to share you with MY enemy.

You either want to be MINE exclusively or you can follow the broad path to destruction where so many others have already gone.

Very few want to get to know ME above all their worldly pursuits.

Where do I stand in your life?

Am I not worthy of a first place position in your heart?

I died for you MY children, a horrible, painful death. I created you and give you life. I sustain you every day. MY children, soon you will need to decide.

Do you want MY Peace, Calm, and Love?

Do you want MY Assurance of safe passage out of a world soon to come apart?

Then now is the hour to decide what you will choose to do. How will you embrace your GOD... with love and devotion or with tepid indifference?

I need you to decide. Are you willing to die to yourself for ME and surrender your all to ME?

I am waiting for you to respond to MY Offer to come to ME in humble repentance to ask ME to forgive your sins and to cover you in MY Blood. It is only by MY Blood that you can be saved, only by the sacrifices I made on the cross.

If you accept this Gift of MY Blood Ransom, repent of your sins with sincerity of heart. Lay your life down before ME.

Follow ME without hesitation. I can turn your life around, clean you up and prepare you for MY Kingdom. Make you ready to come with ME.
Consider this offer seriously.

Children you can only wait so long. Waiting to see what will happen and avoiding this decision could cause you to lose all that I have for you in the next life. Don't be foolish, come to your senses. Make ready, be ready. I want you to be saved from the horrors ahead.

I am praying for you. I am praying to MY FATHER on your behalf. Children this hour is dwindling. I want you to decide.

I WILL COME FOR MY BRIDE!

Don't miss this great move of GOD. Don't miss everything I have for you.

I am true to MY Word. I WILL PREVAIL AND MY CHURCH WILL PREVAIL! So you MUST heed MY Words.

I am the Great "I AM" I am the LORD YAHUSHUA FAITHFUL TO DELIVER.

SUPPORTING SCRIPTURES:
Deuteronomy 32:16
Philippians 2:8

-----------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 33
THANK YOU FOR READING.