8 - PREPARE FOR THE RAPTURE

Let US begin.

Now daughter, the coming days before the rapture there is much to prepare.

MY children need to spend time with ME in the secret place, quiet time, time to get to know ME. I need their attention and company. I want to share MY Heart with them. I need a complete, full surrender of their hearts, lives, and attachments of the world.

MY children are attached to the world. They believe this world holds everything for them. This world is empty and cold-hearted. Each man for himself, no one really cares for anyone else. It has become a dog eat dog world. Everyone is after what they can get from someone else for their own selfish purposes. It is a world of hopelessness and misery. And MY children still yet cling to it believing that it still holds a bright future for them. They are mesmerized by the lost who promote their lost ways.

MY children need to pull away from this nonsense and come back to the Living GOD, their MAKER, WHO holds all the answers to this life and the next.

I am the Great GOD of all living and breathing spirits. I possess the keys to life everlasting. Surrender to ME your all before I make MY Great Entry to the earth, collect MY bride, step aside, and allow the earth to receive its just due.

This is about to take place. Surrender is required to be among MY bride, MY rescued children. There is no exception. Surrender in full allows MY SPIRIT to come into your spirit and to renew it and clean your heart with the covering of MY Blood Ransom and the enlightenment provided through MY Word. This is all necessary to deliver your soul, to be cleansed spotless, wrinkle free, made white, and ready for your removal to safe keeping.

If you doubt this, read MY Word!

Pray for this HOLY SPIRIT filling. Lay down your life, repent of your sin. Begin fasting in show of your remorse for sin carried on before ME, your HOLY GOD! I will replenish you; I will lead you to everlasting Truth in MY Ways and MY Will.

Your will will lead you to destruction. It is the broad road MY Word speaks of - come into MY Will. It is the narrow path, the safe path. I will take you to it.

MY Word will guide you to the path of Light. All other paths lead to everlasting destruction. Come into MY Light, MY Will. Give ME your life.

Let ME relieve you of past sin and show you the road that leads you to freedom from the bondage of sin.

No matter what, sin keeps you in bondage to it. I can free you, but you must first surrender, repent, and admit you have sin you want to be freed from and do it from a repentant, sincere heart. I will delight in freeing you of this sin bondage that ties and binds you. No matter what holds you prisoner, I can free you.

Nothing is impossible for ME - nothing! I came to set the captives free! You have but to ask!

Let ME free you of this weight.

Let me lift your sorrow and grief.

Let ME ease your mind and take your burden.

Let ME prepare you for MY Coming Glory!

All this is yours-surrender; put away all your earthly desires and come to ME in full surrender. I will give you peace that passes all understanding and you can be made right before MY Face. I can bring you into right standing with ME, the FATHER, and the HOLY SPIRIT.

This love cannot be bought or purchased. It is free - free for the taking - free for the asking. Hurry though as it has a limited time offer as time is growing closer for MY Return. Don't delay. The hour is now to wash in MY Blood and prepare.

Let US begin, daughter.

Today I want to discuss the hour for those left behind.

The hour after the rapture, the world will not be the same. There will great upheavals everywhere. The world will not look the same. Terror will strike the land. MY lukewarm children will know what has happened and fear; great fear will strike their hearts.