26 - STAY FOCUSED ON ME

Luke 13:24-25. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, LORD, LORD, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto, I know you not whence ye are:

Let US begin again: Children, this is your LORD Speaking.

I want you to stay focused on ME, eyes fixed on ME. Now is not the time to be running to and fro and focused on the world.

This is the hour of discernment and focus. This is the hour to be paying attention and watching for ME and MY Soon Return. Each day it draws nearer.

Do not discount MY Warnings. These Warnings are coming from all sides. I am sending messages from many directions. They are coming through disasters, through wars and rumors of wars, through MY prophets and messengers, through signs and wonders in the skies, through the mouths of babes.

You will be without excuse if you are left behind. You will have no one to blame but yourself if you are left to face the worst.

MY Book has been clear about the times you are living in and what is about to take place on this earth.

Children, you must awaken to these Truths. Don't stand empty-handed believing I gave you nothing to go by and no warnings. I gave you MY Book, but if you refuse and ignore MY Words and Warnings, I can't help you.

I have been clear and prolific in MY Messages given out. You will stand before ME without excuse if you refuse to receive these messages. I can plead, cajole, request for you to pay attention, but I will never force you in making this decision.

The choice is strictly yours.

For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.

So few will make the right choice or even choose at all. No choice is still a choice for MY enemy.

Sadly many will not choose and still remain under his power and control. This saddens ME deeply as I paid a large price on the Hill of Calvary so that MY children can experience freedom, true freedom from the clutches of MY enemy and theirs.

It is not necessary for MY children to suffer needlessly in this life or the next without hope and love everlasting.

Matthew 24:37-39. But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the SON of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the SON of man be.

So children, awaken! Take this, O' so Precious Gift, I offer and let ME purchase your freedom. I can do it. I am willing.

It is MINE to give and I give it freely to you.

It is MY Pleasure to bring you into wholeness, peace, and a sound mind.

All these are yours if you turn to ME, make a full surrender, lay your life down at MY Feet.

Let ME be your LORD and MASTER. Let ME fill you with MY SPIRIT and cover you with MY Blood so that I can wipe out your sin record.

Let ME show you the Way to walk in and release you from the ways of the enemy.

Come to ME and receive a heart that is purified and refined in MY Fire and washed in the water of MY Word. This is yours for the taking.

Walk away from all your plans and give ME your life, even all your plans.

Let ME have your life. I will replace your life and plans with MY Perfect Plans and Will for your life - the plans that were meant for your life that I purposed for you, when I created you.

Walk in MY Will, sin no more by walking in your own will. Come into MY Will and be perfect before ME. This is MY Desire for your life.

I am your CREATOR. I know what is best for you. Come and receive this Great Gift - Peace with your CREATOR.

Children, the hour is hastening. Do not waste a lot of time in moving on this decision.

Time is of the essence.

I do not want you to face the worst. Seek ME and I will show you this Truth and open your eyes.

I will pull the scales off and make you free, prepare you to come home with ME to safety.

I want you to awaken. This is MY Desire, for you to come into MY Waiting Arms.

Don't hesitate. Hesitation can be dangerous and may cost you your eternal salvation.

These Words come from Your FATHER WHO Cares, Loving YAHUSHUA.

Supporting Scriptures:
Luke 13:24-25
2 Peter 3:3-4
Matthew 24:37-39
Luke 17:16
John 15:3
Acts 9:17-18

--------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 26
THANK YOU FOR READING.