Chapter 3

~ Sarah's P.O.V. ~

Right when Ron put me in Ginny's room, I instantly felt drowsy. I could feel my eyes closing, but I didn't want to sleep. Sometimes, at the Manor, when I would sleep, I would get beaten for not working properly. Although, it wasn’t a bad beating, just a push to the ground or two, but nothing major.

"Are you tired, Sarah?" Ginny asked.

I nodded slowly, "Yeah."

"Ok. Well this is your bed," she said pointing to a mattress on the floor, "And if you need anything in the middle of the night, wake me up. And the bathroom is right down the hall."

"Ok, thanks Ginny. Night, and night Hermione." I replied, moving towards the bed. They both did the same. Then, Hermione shut the lights.

I looked around the room in the dark. It was a light blue, quite small, and now had three beds. There were three windows along the outside wall, and on her light oak desk were her old school books. Hanging from the walls were pictures of her and the family, and a very large Holyhead Harpies poster. Next to it was also a very large Chudley Cannons poster. This is all I remember before falling into a deep sleep.

# DREAM #

I was in an empty field, wearing the short, strapless, black dress and heels that Bellatrix wanted me to wear. My hair was down and curly, like you would see on a princess from the 1700's. I was running, running from a man with long, white blonde hair. He has stormy grey and unforgiving eyes, and was tall.

He was Lucius Malfoy.

I had a good lead on him, until all of a sudden my feet wouldn't move. I turn and look at Lucius, who was only a few feet behind me. Then I was able to run again, but it was too late.

Lucius grabbed me from behind my waist and picked me up. Then all of a sudden he dropped me.

When I stood up, my black dress had turned into a lovely flowing light blue one. It reached to about below my knees, and was lace and had beautiful embroidery going up the torso. My stripper heels turned into low, diamond studded heels. My hair was pulled back and half up half down, still curly.

I looked beautiful.

I looked up to see that Lucius was no longer there. In his place stood a boy, my age, with messy red hair. He had gorgeous blue-green eyes, tall and lanky.

It was Ron Weasley. He was smiling at me, not mischievously, but sweetly. His face was slightly blushing, and he was wearing black dress robes with a white shirt. He looked amazing.

He walked close to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He slowly started to lean in, but stopped so I could only feel his breath on my lips.

Then, he smirked. And shortly after, disappeared. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and turned around to see Bellatrix. She had an evil grin on her face, and struck my right cheek. "You little whore, thinking you deserve to be happy? No, you are only alive for Draco's enjoyment and for other men's enjoyment." she hissed.

Then she pushed me to the ground, and yelled "Crucio!"

I felt an unbearable pain shoot through my body. I was screaming in pain, but no one was there to here. My body was shaking from the torture. I was in tears, writhing on the ground at every wave of pain.

"Don’t worry, the pain in going to end" she hissed. But it didn’t, it was getting worse. "Avada Kedavera!" she yelled. And the last thing I saw was a bright green light.

#END OF DREAM#

I jumped and woke up. I was almost on the floor. I rubbed my eyes, realizing it wasn’t real. But, why was Ron there? Why was he in my dream? Well, my nightmare. But, he was going to kiss me. Right?

I got up slowly, and quietly left the room. I walked down the stairs carefully, trying to prevent any creaking coming from the steps of the old house. But, too my surprise, Ron was down there already.

He turned around, a little afraid because he heard a noise.

"Hey, you can walk." he says.

I smiled and nodded, limping over to where he was seated on the couch. I slowly sat down on the couch, but when I sat down my hand accidentally landed on his. I pulled away suddenly, my face going flush.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

But then, he surprised me very much by putting his hand over mine.

I started to blush like mad, my face getting really hot. I looked down towards our hands, his fingers on mine, intertwining with them. He moved closer to me. I started getting butterflies. What was going on in my head?

"You look very pretty, now that you are all cleaned up," he said, breaking the silence.

I smiled, too shocked to say anything. He used his other free hand to turn my face to his. I looked into his eyes; I never realized how pretty they were.

I got lost in them, not even realizing where I was. I was so lost; I didn’t even realize how extremely close our faces have become. I only noticed when I felt his warm breath on my lips.

                                                                                 ~Ron's P.O.V. ~

Our faces were so close to each other. I stared dreamily into her eyes. They were a beautiful ocean blue. They were perfect, too perfect to believe. I then caught my gaze going down to her lips. I longed so much to kiss her, but what would she do? She was just so perfect.

Maybe that's because she's almost full Veela. She's actually 3/4's Veela. It shows.

But not only is she so beautiful, she has a wonderful personality. Her laugh makes me smile. When she smiles I swear the world stops. She's so sweet, caring, and brave.

I've only known her for a couple of hours, but I couldn’t resist any longer. I don't care about the consequences, I have to do this.

I slowly leaned in, just barely touching her lips at first. Once she didn't pull away, I pushed against them a little more, so our lips had intertwined, doing this perfect dance together.

I put one hand on her waist, slightly pulling her closer to me and my other hand in her hair, twisting her gorgeous blonde locks around my fingers. She placed one hand on my neck, as if she didn't want me to pull away. But then I realized what I was actually doing.

I pulled away suddenly, I think I scared her.

My face was burning red, I could feel it. She looked at me, confused. I opened my mouth to say something, but the words wouldn’t come out.

I then got the courage to say "S-sorry. That was a mistake."

And with that, I ran upstairs, to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror.

"YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU KISS HER!" I screamed in my head. I just stared at my reflection for a while, staring at the person I thought was the biggest idiot in the world.

I groaned, and went back to my room. Not to sleep, just to hide in case Sarah came upstairs.

I crashed onto my bed with a "THUD" Harry stirred in his sleep, he must of heard me come in. I laid on my stomach, hiding my face in my pillow. I was hiding my face like it was the middle of the day in broad daylight. But there is one thing I won’t ever forget...

....The pure look of confusion on Sarah Richards face.