Chapter 61

Ron's POV

"Ron! Ron wake up!" Harry whispers to me, shaking me out of a deep sleep.

"Bloody hell." I mumble, rubbing my eyes.

"Get up." he says, throwing on a black hoodie.

"Why? Its," I look at the clock, "4 in the bloody morning!" I finish, getting up.

"Sarah's downstairs, and it's not good." he grabs his wand. I hop quicky out of bed and rush to grab my blue hoodie, putting it on as I make my way downstairs. I am worried as I hurry down the steps, and am confused to why I am there. Sarah is just laying on the couch, facing the fire, reading a book.

"What's so bad about this?" I whisper to him.

"Ron. Your awake." Sarah says, glancing over her book.

"Uh, yeah." I walk towards her. "What are you doing up?"

"You know, reading." she smiles. "And you?"

"Couldn't sleep." I lie, glancing over at Harry.

"So Sarah, shouldn't you be going to sleep?" Harry asks.

"Nope. Besides, we have DADA first period tomorrow, I figure I'll just sleep through that." she laughs.

But something is strange with her, but I just can't put my finger on it.

"Ron? Hellooo? You there?" she asks, getting up.

"What? Um, yeah, sorry." I nervously say, patting down my hair.

"You sure?" she steps closer to me.

Now I realize it. Her eyes.

They are no longer blue, but have the exact same glow as the fire; with bits of red and orange striking through the normal ocean blue.

She kisses me softly on the lips, then yawns.

"I think I'm gonna go to sleep. Night Harry, night Ron." she smiles, then skips off.

"Is that what you meant?" I ask Harry after Sarah is no longer in sight.

He nods slowly. "Yeah."

"What does it mean? Because that is not normal." I sit on the arm of the sofa.

"I don't know, should we tell Dumbledore?" he asks, taking a seat in the armchair.

"I dunno mate." I gasp. "What if something happened to her before? When she went to Hogsmeade? What if she got into a situation?" I stand up quickly.

"We have to tell Dumbledore." he says, getting up also.

"Okay, let's go."

*

"Sir, what do you think has happened to her?" Harry asks, nervously pacing around Dumbeldore's office.

"Harry, Ron, I do not think you should know." he says.

"Sir, please." I beg.

He sighs. "Sit please." he motions for us to sit, and we do. "I think that Ms. Richards has underwent some serious controlling-"

"Like the Imperious Curse?" Harry cuts in.

"Yes, Harry, like the Imperious Curse. Only, it was performed by a very strong witch or wizard when Sarah was weak. You see, when someone is under the Imperious Curse, there eyes usually become glazed over, unless casted on someone with a special gift. This 'gift' that Sarah obtains, is something in which only her bloodline carries, and when mixed with a non wizard species, it shows itself."