Chapter 60

For the awesome cover, HaHaPhelpsHaha, Chapter is Dedicated to you!

Ron's POV

Finally, when we pull away, I look deeply into her ocean blue eyes. They stare at me with confusion and what I think to be joy, but I cannot be sure.

"Ron?" she finally asks.'

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for everything." she says, brushing her hand on my cheek. I look down.

"I made everything worse, so I should apologize." I respond, looking back up at her.

"Ron, it's my fault. 'Nough said. I messed up, I-" she starts, but is stopped when my lips press to hers, shutting her up.

She grins into the kiss, and twirls my flaming red hair in her fingers. After we part, she still have her arms wrapped around my neck.

"That wasn't nice." she says, pretending to be upset.

"I didn't hear you complaining." I smirk.

"A simple be quiet would have sufficed." she says, putting her hands on her hips.

"But that is not as fun, now is it?" I smile.

She laughs and pecks me quickly on the lips, then drops her arms and walks over to her bag.

"You'd think that with a bag that has infinitve space, I'd keep some extra clothes." she says, rummaging through the small bag on the bench.

"Then what is in there?" I ask, walking behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Money...lipgloss...my Dumbledore's Army charmed Galleon...books...and my Puddlemere United autographed Quaffle." she says, turning around and smiling.

"Seriously? You carry around a signed Quaffle, but not clothes?" she shakes her head. "Not the brightest girl, are we?"

"Shut up!" she says. slapping my arm.

"Bloody hell Sarah!" I yell, gripping my arm.

She walks over and kisses my cheek. "Whoops." she smiles, walking towards her broom. She picks it up with her left hand, and throws her bag over her right shoulder. "It's 9 now. I guess the party isn't over." she sighs. "Let's go anyway."

"Woah Sar. I don't think thats a good idea." I say, grabbing my Cleansweep.

"I never said it was a good idea." she smiles, throwing the towel onto a bench.

"Then why are we doing it?" I say, grabbing my bag.

"Why not?" she repsonds, walking towards the door.

"Do you really want to have to answer all the questions?" I jog to catch up with her.

"I also never said I was going to." she continues walking.

"God, your bloody crazy." I say, she stops suddenly, almost causing me to trip over her.

"But that's why you love me." she grins, going on her tippy toes to kiss my cheek. I smirk at her, and she turns back towards the Common Room.

"Are you even gonna change before the party?" I ask, looking down at my shirt.

"Well, my clothes aren't see through." she grabs my hand. "But I think you should change, since Lavender is going to be there."

"Fine.." I say like a child.

She smiles and skips ahead of me, and within no time, we reach the portrait hole. I notice now that Sarah seems nervous, probably to face everyone, and I don't know what to do. She stands hesitantly in front of the portrait hole, and takes a deep breath. She closes her eyes.