Chapter 22

*Sarah*

"I love you" Ron says to me. I smile, and kiss him as my 'I love you, too."

Mrs. Weasley yells for everyone to go to bed. Ron gives me a lost puppy look, and I just smile.

"Night Sarah. Sweet dreams." he says while standing in my doorway.

"Night Ron!" I yell to him as he walks away.

I think about what I have to do in my head.

Step One: Mrs. Weasley comes into everyone's room every night to wish them sweat dreams. I have to wait until she does that before I can get ready.

Step Two: As quietly as possible I have to get ready.

Step Three: Lock my bedroom door from the inside. People won't apparate inside, I could just say I didnt want anyone waking me up.

Step Four: Be back before morning.

Oh God, Fred and George have turned me into an evil minded minion. Oh well!

They wouldnt tell me where we are going, but they told me to dress nice but regular.

Since it was a very humid night, I decided to put on some denim shorts and a pink tank top with a white one underneath, and my black converse. I left my hair and makeup natural, and waited for Fred and George to apparate into my room.

Pop!

"Hey boys! Ready to go?" I whisper yell. They just smirk and grab my arms.

After some twists and turns and the feeling that I'm gonna vomit gone, I look up.

"Uh..?" I ask looking at this old abandoned building.

"It's a party!" the yell. I laugh and we walk inside.

We walk into a house that has a sound proof charm on it, along with a charm to make it seem abandoned. Very clever. It has tan walls and wood floors. Seems like a regular house. Its filled with the sound of Wicked Sisters music and the talking of about 300 teens.

"Hey there gogeous" someone says while putting their hands around my waist. I smile, but then I remember, No no, its not my boyfriend Ron behind me. Boyfriend. Boyfriend.

But, the smell of cinnamon and cute Irish accent is familar to me. "Seamus." I say.

He chuckles slightly. "What are you doing here Sarah?" he asks me.

"Twins are corrupting me." I said with a smile. The night goes on like that- me and Seamus talking, and sometime during the night Dean came in.

"So is it true you are dating Ron?" Dean asks. Seamus smiles at this, and gives me questioning eyes.

"Yep. We have since the day after the last day of school!" I say enthusiastically. Then some kid comes over and hands the three of us glasses. I could smell the pungent smell of the contents of my cup eminating from it. This kid just gave us some ice-cold Firewhiskey.

I took a small sip of mine, because I wasnt too fond of the taste. It burned your throat when you drank it, and once it made its way down your throat, your mouth dried.

Dean and Seamus also took sips of their drinks, more like gulps actually.

"Thats cool. And by the way. You are such a light weight." Seamus said with a smirk.

What did he mean? I wasnt drunk. Yet...

I got challenged by those two to shots. I ended up losing, downing only 5. I could see the room spinning, and my legs were wobbly.