Chapter 43

*Sarah*

"GET UP GET UP GET UP!!!" Helga screams, the little elf jumping on the edge of my bed. I groan and pull the covers up and over ym head.

"GO AWAY!" I screech, trying to knock her off.

"It's time for you to get to the Hogwarts Express, Miss." says a polite male elf.

"Go away too Godric!" I yell, my face buried in my pillow. I hear Godric chuckle under his breath, then he briskly snaps his fingers. I feel my mattress float into the air, and without warning, flip, sending me crashing onto the floor. I groan loudly, and get up, dusting off my pjs.

"She up yet?!" Mum yells from downstairs.

"Yep! Godric got her up in a special way!" Helga yells innocently.

I shoo them off so I can get changed. I blow a piece of messy blonde hair out of my eyes. The pink dye has worn off by now, and I don't think I'm going to redo it. I quickly take a shower and change into denim shorts with a black tanktop under a pink off the shoulder. I use magic to straighten my hair, and part it to the left. I put on alittle mascara, and a tad bit of eyeliner to finish the look. I gave myself a once-over in the mirror and then skipped downstairs.

I took a seat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen. Mum was helping Rowena cook us breakfast, and the smell of French toast filled the air. I propped my face on my elbows and slumped onto the counter.

"Where's Jess, Salizar?" Helga asks the green-eyed elf while coming downstairs.

"She wouldn't get up, so I floated her into the bathtub. She's just drying off." he says, smirking.

We all laugh and he gets a triumphant smile on his face. He walks off into the Study, and is shortly followed by the rest of the elves for Sunday cleaning.

"Mumma, I wish I didn't have to go to school." I say, taking a bite into my French toast.

"Oh dear, don't say that. You are a 6th year now, I mean you graduate next year!" she says, pausing to read something from the Daily Phophet. "Oh no, he is not on the most eligible wizard's list!" Mum mumble yells to herself. She sighs. "We both know that this is not going to be a peaceful year."

I look down, because I know its not. After the death of Sirius, and the almost death of me, things are going to be weird. Voldemort is out there, planning, getting stronger, while we are shaking it off.

I've felt like I've been being watched lately. It feels as though everywhere I go, eyes are on me. I feel conscience with everything, because I don't know...its weird. Someone could be studying me, watching my habits, hobbies, group of friends. They wouldn't dare go for Harry yet, Hermione is too smart to get attacked, Fred and George and Ginny don't know anything, Damon is a Slytherin, Jess is a Slytherin and dating Draco, leaving Ron. I sigh at this thought. Ron could be a big target for them. He's too thick, so he wouldn't even realize if he was giving information to a stranger. He's easily bribed with food and Quidditch, so luck is not on our side.

Unless Ron has changed over the summer, then everything has a chance of being better. Although, how would the Deatheaters know that? They wouldn't. They'd go for him first, without a doubt, to get information on me, to get to Harry. Deatheaters are smart enough to know that Ron wouldn't dare say a thing about Harry, his best mate, but his girlfriend is a different story.

Did I say girlfriend? I meant EX girlfriend. It's hard remembering to say the EX. I gasp at a realization that I have just come to.

If I can't even remember to call Ron my Ex, then how would I expect Deatheaters to even know he is my Ex? What if they track down Ron? Torture him for information and things. He could be in danger because of me. My stomach turns as I think about what they could do to him. I feel a tear drip down my face, and I quickly wipe it away.