Chapter 7

~Sarah's P.O.V. ~

I walked out of Dumbledore's office, no, ran. I didn't know where the hell I was going.

Harry then ran behind me and caught my wrist.

"Hey, where are you going? And why'd you storm out of there like that?" he asked.

"Why? Why! Maybe the fact that I was LIED to my WHOLE life is a reason! Harry, the woman I called Mum my whole life that died in front of me isn't my Mum! Some BITCH who didn't want me is! Some bitch who now apparently loves me wants to be in my life again! I just can't handle all of this!" I was yelling. Thank God no one was in the corridors. Probably in their common rooms or whatever. Harry then looked really mad.

"Hmmm, well at least your Mum is alive! I would kill to see my mom! I never even got to meet her! You get a chance and now you’re all mad about it? What is the big problem with that! She left you so you wouldn’t get killed and now you’re acting like the bitch! What the hell has gotten into you lately!" he replied.

I was taken back by this. I didn’t know what to say, he was being so mean about all this.

"Well thanks Harry for actually acting like we're family. You know what? Fuck you, cousin!" I said with tears in my eyes.

Once again I ran off. I didn’t have a clue where I was going, I was just going somewhere. Then I bumped into someone.

"Oh, it’s you? Shouldn’t you be at my house?" asked Malfoy. He had an evil grin on, as always.

"Just leave me alone you jerk!" I yelled. The tears were pouring down my face. I tried running by him, but he caught my wrist.

"Sorry, Sarah." he said.

"Sarah?" I asked, confused that he used my first name.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you, alright?"

He had always been nice to me at the Manor. Well, never really nice, but never mean either. He never hit me, and never said anything cruel towards me unless his family was there.

"Thanks, Draco. For everything," I said. He looked into my eyes; obviously he knew what I was talking about.

I heard someone calling my name faintly in the distance, probably Harry, but oh well, he's a jerk.

Then, Draco did something nice. He kissed my cheek, and said "Don’t worry, I wont tell them where you are. Just avoid talking to me in public otherwise people will start asking."

I nodded and smiled.

Then Harry came and grabbed my arm, panting.

"Sarah *breath* I'm sorry *breath* I yelled at *breath* you. Now let me show you the- Malfoy?!" Draco smirked.

"Well Potter, I see it was you that made little Sarah cry." he winked at me.