Chapter 29

*Sarah*

My days at Hogwarts went along like this.

Wake up, shower, eat breakfast, piss off Umbridge, lessons, piss off Umbridge, dinner, get dentention, detention, Dumbledore's Army. So in conclusion, it took a whole day of hell to finally enjoy my day.

Best part of hell? Snape hates me even more, and everyone treats me as if I'm a freak. I'm known now as, "the heir" and the "lioness."

"Sarah?" Ron asked me.

"Yeah?"

"What's been up with you lately?"

"Nothing...why?"

"You've been acting different."

"Ugh. I don't need this right now." I said bitterly and stormed off. Yep, me and Ron have been fighting often. Mainly because he's been asking me why I am acting differently lately. Wanna kno why Ron? Because everyone think's I'm a FREAK.

"Hey, Sarah, tonight." Seamus whispered to me in the hallway. His tie was tight and his shirt was tucked in. Umbridge has been monitering our uniforms latelty, so naturally Fred, George, and me have been loosening ours up.

"Really? That's-" I started, but was interrupted by my tie choking me. Umbridge smiles at me and continues walking.  "Ack! Awesome." I finished. Seamus was probably one of the few people to treat me the same.

"Yeah. Wanna walk to classes with me?" he asked while smiling sheepishly.

"Sure!" I say. We start walking to a double period of DADA. Yay. *Rolls eyes* "So how've been Seamus?" I asked.

"Good, good. You know, you're a brilliant seeker." He says happily. It's true, I am a brilliant seeker. Gryffindor hasn't lost a game yet. I catch the snitch within 10 minutes of the game. Harry's been helping me out loads. We go sneak out some nights and go riding.

"Thanks. That means a lot!" I reply thankfully. He was about to answer, but was interupted.

"You kids know the rules! High Inquisitor Umbridge says that boys and girls cannot be with 3 inches of eachother!"

"Whatever Filch." I say while pushing past him, dragging Seamus's hand behind me. He let's us go, and we continue walking.

"So where's Ron?"

"Who knows. Probably being a prat somewhere." I blurt out. Seamus stops.

"What happened?" he asks.

I sigh. "Ever since everyone found out about, you know, me, they've been treating me differently. So I've been alittle moody and depressed. And every day Ron asks me why I've been acting different. Plus being mixed with detentions, I've been angry lately." I finish. He smiles reassuringly at me.

"You're still the same amazing Sarah to me." he says, giving me a sweet smile. I melt on the inside, that was so sweet.

"Aw, thanks." I say, and kiss him on the cheek.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" said an ignorant voice behind me.

"What do you want Malfoy." Seamus asks bitterly.

"Doesn't concern you Finnigan. Seems Richard's is cheating on Weasle-bee."

"Just go snog my sister and fuck off." I reply. He scowls at me and walks off. I roll my eyes and me and Seamus walk into DADA.

*

"Ugh. Thank god that lessons are over. Atleast now we can enjoy our day" I say to Hermione.

"Yeah, Harry said we're working on Patronuses today!" she whisper yells. Before I can tell her how excited I am, Jessica steps in front of me.