Chapter 30

*Sarah*

2 weeks down, 3 more to go of detention. Every week we write the same thing, "I will not rebel."

This week we had 2 hours. But only this time, because "someone" left about 20 dungbombs in her office. 24 to be exact. But I dont know how I know that. *winkwink*

"Now everyone, we will be writing the same phrase as always. Chop chop, hurry on." Umbridge said with a smile. I rolled my eyes. "Ms. Richards, is there a problem?" she asked. Everyone turned towards me.

"No, nothing is wrong Proffessor. What could possibly be wrong? I mean, I am just at your detention as always!" I say sweetly. Her eyes narrow at me, she scowls, and she walks off.

I roll my eyes once more, and look down. No not to write, just to make it look like I was.

I dig in my robe pocket searching for one of the most clever Weasley products. I already used the Nosebleed Nougat, so now anothes famous Weasley product.

I was going to take a serious one for the team. I took a deep breath and popped the sweet orange candy in my mouth. I took another deep breath and waited for the effects to start.

"Oi!" I called to Fred and George, who were sitting on the left of me. They turned to see me holding up the wrapper.

"Proffessor!" I yelled. I put my hand over my mouth. "I feel naseaus." I say.

Gotta love them Puking Pastilles.

I could feel my stomach turning, and was holding it down until Umbridge came near me. I smirked to myself as she walked next to me.

In spite, I emptied my stomach at her feet. She gasped.

"Go to Poppy's. NOW!" she yelled, obviously disgusted. I thanked her and walked out. I shoved the purple half of the candy in my mouth and leaned against a wall. I instantley felt better, but went to Madame Pomfrey's anyways.

"Hello Madame Pomfrey." I say while skipping in. No one was there so she came right over to me.

"What's wrong Sarah?" she asked concerned.

"Nothing now. Puking Pastille to get out of detention is all. I had the antidote with me. But I was wondering if you had any more on you, just in case...?" I asked. She smiled and walked over to cubby and took out "The Antidote" box. She pulled out a bag that had multiple colored candies in it. She handed me the bag and sat down on the edge of the bed nearest me.

She's really cool. She gets that I use Weasley products to get out of Umbridge's detention. She also gets that I use them then prank Umbridge.

"Sorry Madame Pomfrey. I gotta go do...." I trailed off. She nodded and smiled. She HATES Umbridge. Like, hates.

I skipped toward's Umbridge's office. God. It makes me sick.

"Alohomora." I whisper and point my wand at the lock. It opens easily, and I walk in. The cat's meow frantically, and I just ignore them.

I go over to her tea set, and dump a 'special' powder in the sugar. I twist my wand over the sugar bowl to stir it. I laugh to myself, think of what Umbridge will look like after she drinks her next tea.

If you are wondering, I used some of that powder that Fred and George used on me. I made it so you don't throw it down, but you drink it. It works great, I should know, I tested it on myself and Ginny one night. No spell could be used to get rid of it, unless you really know what you are doing. Maybe Snape could fix her, but who cares.

With just one sip, she will have a tight black miniskirt and a blue crop top. Her grandma hair will then be highlighted with blue and she will have whore makeup on, and lets not forget the knee high leather boots.