Chapter 28

*Sarah*

"Sarah, cmon, we gotta get up" Ron whispered in my ear. He gently shook me until I finally opened my eyes.

"I'm up, and thank you." I whisper back.

"No problem." he says while kissing my cheek. "Now cmon, we really have to go."

I get up slowly. Harry is already out of bed, and the sun is barely beaming through the windows. I look at the clock, it says 7am.

I stand up and walk groggily to my room. I pick out some jeans, a sweater, and black Uggs. I didnt feel like showering this morning, I would make us late. I walk into the bathroom and wash my tear-stained fash and fix my makeup.

I skip merrily downstairs and make it seem like nothing happened last night. Halfway down the dusty stairs, the aroma of bacon and pancakes fills my nostrils. I inhale the delighting scent and continue to the dining room.

I notice that everyone is already up. I hate being the last one up. I take my normal seat next to Ron and start to eat, while joining in on the conversations that were already going on.

*

"You don't suppose Umbridge will still be as evil as before, do you?" Ron asked Harry, Hermione, and myself in our train compartment.

"Of course she will. She's Umbridge." Harry said matter-of-factly.

"She is awfully horrible." Hermione added.

"Atleast you haven't had detention with her..." I mumble. So far, I have had 12 detentions with Umbridge, and have had the same punishment.Harry has had 6, Ron has had 4, and Hermione has had none. She always manages to not speak out, like me Harry and Ron do.

Hermione glares at me. It was totally directed at her. I think Umbridge actually liked Hermione. Ron and Harry just nod like Hermione-you-know-she's-right.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" asks the trolley woman. Everyone shakes their heads. "No thank you Ma'am." I reply. She walks off.

"So what are we going to do about DA?" I ask.

"Whatcha mean?" Ron asks back.

"Y'know, Umbridge. She's High Inquistor now. She has more power, more authority." I reply.

"Doesnt matter. We need to continue our training." Hermione replies.

"Besides, we haven't even gotten to Patronuses yet." Harry adds. I just nod. Through the winter fog I see the spires of the castle emerging.

I sigh happily. The sight of the castle makes me feel safe. Ron pulls me closer to him. I nestle my head on my shoulder, and close my eyes. I don't want to sleep, just relax. His arm was running up my side.

"Cmon. We gotta get on the carriages." Harry said. Ron pulled me up and we walked off the train hand in hand.

*

"Woah. Proffessor Trelawney just got sacked..." I said.

"Funny way of saying Happy Christmas." Fred said.

"Bet she didnt see that one in her crystal ball!" George exclaimed. He then proceeded to laugh hysterically, and Fred joined in.

"You two are idiots. Don't you see that this woman is a menance! She's ruining Hogwarts!" I yelled to them.

"Calm down Sari" Fred whispered.

"We have a plan." George said.

"Wha-" But before I could finish, they got up and walked off, leaving me alone in the Common Room.