Chapter 14

~Sarah's P.O.V.~

After my fight with Ron, I went to the bathroom. I splashed some cold water on my face to wash off the tear stains. My eyes were all red and puffy. I waited in the bathroom until the swelling in my eyes went down. I wasnt crying over him. Not at all. He wasnt worth my tears.

~Ron's P.O.V.~

Why is it that EVERYTIME I talk to Sarah I act like a git and make her cry? Why why why why why!?

I walked into Potions. Snape was just at his desk, eyeing everyone who walked in. He looked more miserable every minute.

"Turn to page 203 now." Snape said. "Read the potion and make it. Go!" he barked.

I looked around the room, and noticed Sarah wasnt there. Where was she? Is she ok? Then, the classroom door opened.

"Ms. Richards, would you like to show up on time?" Snape said bitterly.

"S'pose. I had more important things to do, Sir." She said "Sir" in a sort of moking tone. What was she playing at?

"And what would that be?" Snape asked.

"I'm pretty sure thats none of your business." she said harshly. Snape glared at her, and told her to take her seat. She sat down next to Hermione, and opened her book. Hermione was probably filling her in on everything she missed.

I looked down at my potion book. I turned the pages until I got to the potion that Snape wanted us to make. It was a potion for wolfsbane. Like that will be of use...

*
(Song Time <3)
(It represents kind of how they feel about eachother. Just listen to the words, its actually a good song if you really listen.)

After class ended I made another attempt to talk to Sarah.

"Please."

"What do you want Weasley?" she asked coldly. Wait, did she just call me Weasley?

"Did you just call me Weasley?" I asked dumbly.

"I know that you have a hard time listening to others when they talk, so I will let that idiotic question slide. But yes, now piss off." Damn.

"I want to be friends again, please!" I begged. She started to laugh. I was confused.

"Again? Again! We were never really friends, were we? The closest we came to friends was my first night at the Burrow. Thats it."

Woah, she wasnt tearing up either. Its like she lost all of her sad emotions. She also looked...different. Her eyes seemed to be cold. What did I do to the sweetest most amazing girl in the world?

She promptly said "Bye." before turning and walking away. I felt like chasing her down and going down on my hands and knees and begging.

**
The days have been going by slowly. Sarah had been less cold to me. She was still pretty harsh, but was lightening up. That meant that she either felt bad for being harsh to me or she didnt think I was worth her time. Im hoping for the first one.

The second task is today, and I havent seen Sarah all day. Or Hermione. Where were those two? Harry needs them right now. Ok, I will be honest, I dont care that much about where Hermione is as Sarah, but I assume they are together. Ever since mine and Sarah's fights, Hermione had been ignoring me alittle too. *Long dramatic sigh...*

"Mate, have you seen Hermione or Sarah?" I asked Harry. I said Hermione first so it wouldnt seem so obvious that I was really just looking for Sarah.