Chapter 36

*Sarah*

"Hm. Seems to be like someone just wouldnt die." Voldemort says to me.

"No. Maybe you aren't strong enough to kill like you used to." I mock. He walks a circle around me, his long black robe dragging on the cold ground of the forrest clearing we are in. The moon is shining dimly above us, and is barely visible through the thick brush of the trees. I kick a rock that is under my foot and is glides aimlessly over the the broken twigs and crunchy grey leaves.

"How dare you insult me. Filthy Veela." he snaps.

"Respect is earned, and not through fear." I retort. A smirk plays its way across he face. He slithers around me once more, and I grip the scarelt and gold wand more firmly in my hand.

"The Heirs of the Gryffindor bloodline will fall, and the reign of Slytherin will be commenced!" he cheers.

"This is where it all ends, you and me. Only one of us will survive, and I am sure as hell not dying." I snap back.

His smirk falls momentarily, then jumps back across his lips. He holds his wand up, and I quickly whip mine towards him.

"No harm shall come to you, Sarah." he says. He holds up his wand and a beam of purple light erupts from the end, forming a shield around him, and making everything go dark. When I finally get my vision back, I notice he is holding someone.

The warm scent of cinnamon fills my nose, and I shudder.

"Ronald Weasley." he hisses. "Am I correct?" he asks him.

Ron looks at me, then at him, and doesn't answer. Voldemort slaps him across the face, hard enough so his nose bleeds. "Answer me, Blood Traitor." he snarls.

Ron spits the blood from his mouth at Voldemort, like I did with Bellatrix. "Crucio!" Voldemort calls, causing Ron to scream.

"STOP!" I cry. Voldemort's evil laughter fills the forrest. You could hear birds fly away at the sound.

"Sarah, you will lose everything, and everyone you love for your selfishness." he says. Without a word, he points his wand up at Ron, and green light flashes through my eyes.

"NO!" I scream. His laughter once again fills my ears.

"Goodbye, Heir of Gyffindor."

My eyes whip open, and I realize it was just a dream. I wipe the sweat from my forehead, and decide to not tell anyone about this.

"EVERYONE GET UP PROFFESSOR DUMBLEDORE WILL BE HERE IN 20 MINUTES!" Mrs. Weasley yells down the hallway.

I yawn and slowly open my eyes. I try to get up, but am being held down by Ron's arms.

"Ron. Get up!" I say while shaking him.

He groans and opens his eyes. "What time is it?"

I smile. "6:30."

He groans again. "Why are we up this early again?"

"Dumbledore's coming. Now get up." I say, while grabbing some clean clothes. He gets up too and leaves my room.

I change into my school uniform and walk towards the bathroom. I quickly fix up my hair and brush my teeth, then go back into my room to grab my robe and wand.

"I'm up Mrs. Weasley!" I say as I merrily walk downstairs.

"Good, Hermione is up also. Ginny should be coming down soon, now if only Harry and Ron would get up." she says, peeved.

I smile and pour some milk into my bowl of cereal. Hermione sighs, then looks over the top of the newspaper.

"What crap did the Daily Phophet write this time?" I ask, then take a spoonful of my cereal.