Chapter 24

*Ron*

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!

She got rid of my necklace. I didnt even realize that a tear fell from my eye. Ugh, why did I end things? It was so stupid of me.

She cheated on you, Weasley.

Thats why. Remember that. She cheated on you. She ruined it. *Sigh*

Did I make a mistake? I mean, she did tell me. She could of never told me. But she still cheated on me. Got drunk, and cheated.

I held the necklace in my hand and went into my dorm. I sat on my unmade bed and stared up at the ceiling, until I slowly fell asleep.

*

I woke up the next morning with the necklace still in my hand. I placed it in a box and threw it in my trunk. I didnt get much sleep last night, I was too deep in thought.

Harry was already up. I looked at the clock; it read 7:30. Brilliant.

I took a quick shower and got changed into my uniform. Bloody hell, I hate this uniform.

Once I got to the Great Hall, I looked around for Harry. He was towards the front of the Gryffindor table with Ginny and Hermione. But no Sarah. Oh well.

*Sarah*

I threw the necklace that Ron gave me on the steps going up to the dorms, and ran into my room. I slipped into my jammies and cried.

#Dream#

"Such a beautiful place, isnt it?" asked a voice behind me.

I turned to see nobody there. "Sarah, is that you?" asked another voice.

"Jessica?" I whispered. I turned to see who called me, but before I could process anything I was tackled by a hug.

"Jessica!" I yelled while hugging my sister tightly. Then, she vanished into thin air. My arms which were secured to her body fell limp to the ground.

A laughter erupted behind me. "Hmm, your sister and mother refuse to join us, you filthy Veela." said the person. I lunged at them, only to be shot down. "We all know how this is going to end."

"Bellatrix, I am going to kill you." I reply through clenched teeth.

"You are too late." She pauses. "Avada-"

#End of Dream#

I shoot up suddenly. I wipe my forehead to see I broke out in a cold sweat. Then one thought crosses my mind.

Where is Jessica? Isnt she supposed to be here?

I shake it off, take a quick shower and head to the Great Hall.

I walk behind a girl with light blonde hair. She wasnt wearing a uniform. Then it hit me.

A smile formed in the corners of my mouth. I jumped on the person's back that was in front of me.

"Jessica!" I yell.

"Sarah?" she asks. I get down and she looks at me for a second.

"SARAH!" she yells and hugs me. Hmm, this was awfully like my dream.

"Why didnt you come to school on the train?" I asked.

"Couldnt. They followed is to Quebec. Dumbledore found a hiding space for mum and brought me here. I am about to get sorted" she replied while pointing towards the direction of Dumbledore's office.

I say goodbye, and continue on my way to the Great Hall.

Once inside, I notice that Ron is sitting with Harry, Hermione, and Ginny, so I take my seat near the back. Fred and George sit down next to me.