Chapter 31

*Sarah*

I walked out of the portrait hole and began to Umbridge's office. I walked past many sleeping portraits and took out my wand.

"Lumos" I mumble. A white light appears at the tip of my wand. I get many annoyed remarks from some of the prtraits, put ignore them.

I don't even knock on the door to Umbridge's office. I just walk right in.

"Oh. Hello there Ms. Richards. I have just come to pass on a message." the toad says, and motions for me to sit. I plop down on the cusiony pink chair in front of her desk.

Damn. Make some tea already! I think.

"Now, your mother has asked if you are having a Hogsmeade trip tomorrow. As Headmistress, I dont see the need for them, but the Ministry has requested I have some 'field trips' so to speak. I am allowing everyone to go to Hogsmeade." she starts.

"Okay but what does my Mum want?" I ask rudely. She scowls at me and continues.

"Your mother would like you to meet her. She said in her letter," she pauses to hold up the letter and push up her glasses, "-to meet her in your usual spot at Madame Rosemerta's." She finished and puts down my mother's letter.

"Okay." I say and hop off my chair, towards the door.

"Ahem." Umbridge scoffs. I turn on my heel and face her.

"I show you respect, now please, show it back. Or I will take the aaah- Quidditch position from you." she says.

"Kay." I say and skip out the door. She slams it shut and I skip back to the Common Room.

"What'd she want Sari?" Ron asks me.

"Eh, nothing. Just said Mum wants to meet me." I reply. I look around the Common Room, it was completely empty. "You waited up?"

He blushed. "Yeah I wanted to make sure you made it back okay..."

"Aww, well thank you! Oh, do you want to meet my Mum tomorrow? I'm sure she won't mind if I bring you."

His face lit up. "Really?" he asks excitedly.

"Yep!" I answer with the same exact tone.

*

I wake up the next day at 10:30am. I yawn and lazily get out of bed. I zip straight to the shower and quickly wash up. Then I tip-toe past all of the people who were still sleeping and make my way down to the Common Room in my denim shorts and black v-neck teeshirt. I twist my damp hair around my fingers so it will get wavy. I put alittle mascara on (with magic of course) and head to the Great Hall.

"Oi! Richards!" someone calls. I turn to see it was Fred.

"Eh, so I'm Richards now?" I ask in a fake hurt voice.

"Oh yeah Fred. I think we should call her Weasley!" George says. I blush.

"Guys, I'm only 16.." I trail off. God, good thing I didnt tell them about the proposal dream.

"Woah. Angelina looks hot today." Lee says. We turn to look at him, and he blushes. "I didnt mean to say that out loud.." he mumbles. I laugh. Fred just glares.

"Oh lighten up Fred. It's just a crush. We all know that Angelina LURRRVS you!" I say. He then glares at me. "Touchy.."

"So Sarah, we've been doing a lot of planning lately." George says, breaking the awkward silence.

"With?" I ask.

"The store. We are going to use the Floo Network at the Shrieking Shack to go to Diagon Alley and check it out today. Y'know? Plan the layout. We've been inventing some new products too" he explains.