Chapter 34

• Dedicated to Everyone Who Has Stuck With This Story

*Sarah*

I wake up the next morning in the Common Room. My mind wanders on why I am there, but then I remembered last night. I smile to myself and slowly get up.

Ron shifts from the weight change, and then rolls over on his side. I look at the clock, it says 6am. Ugh, why am I up this early?

"Sarah your up!" Hermione said, coming down from the dorm. She was perfectly ready, in her uniform, books in hand, hair done. This one is sure one early riser.

"Yeah. But shh, Ron is still sleeping." I say while pointing to him. She nods and walks over to me.

"So I'm guessing you two are back together?" she asks with a smile.

"Good guess." I smirk. "Me and Jess made up too, she even saved me from Umbridge last night. Now I just need to talk to Ginny and everything will be alright."

"I'm sure everything will be fine with Ginny. She's not one to hold a grudge. And do you want to come to the library with me? I want to get some extra studying in before the O.W.L's today."

I face-palmed.

"Crap, I forgot about the O.W.L's. So yeah, I need to come studying with you. What do we have today? Just DADA?"

She nodded and smiled.

"RON WAKE UP!" she yelled and shaked him. He groaned, so she sat on him.

"BLOODY HELL!" Ron yells. I laugh and pull Hermione off him.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty." I say and kiss his cheek. He smiles and brushes his fingers through his messy red hair.

He yawns. "What time is it?"

"Its.. 6:15! Oh no! We're going to be late!" Hermione gasps.

"For what? The early bird special!" Ron yells back.

Hermione rolls her eyes and pulls me up to the dorm. I am almost finished getting dressed, and Hermione is tapping her foot by the door.

"It's 6:30. It's 6:30." she mumbled.

I pull my jumper over my head. "Hermione, calm down. We have 6 hours 'till the test."

"Only 6 hours! That's not enough time! Minus the time for breakfast, so only 5 hours!" she yells.

"You are so lucky that 5 years have rooms of 2! Otherwise our whole dorm would hate you!" I joke. She rolls her eyes.

I finish buttoning up my robe, and begin to fix my collar. I sigh.

"What's wrong?" she asks, seeming worried.

"I just realized that I got rid of the necklace Ron got me last Christmas." I say while looking down. She walks over to me.

"Maybe someone has it. How about we look for an hour?"

"You mean, you would sacrifice study time for me?" I ask. She laughs.

"Yes. Yes. Besides, I already studied well last night. Its you that needs to study."

"Whatever, can we get breakfast? I am starving."

She smiles and pulls me out of the dorm. I try to fix my hair while being dragged down. I notice that Ron isn't downstairs anymore.

Me and Hermione walk into the Great Hall at 6:45. It is basically empty, except for Prefects, the High Inquisotor Squad, teachers, and a few other students. We sit down at the back of the table and pancakes appear on our plates.

"Have you seen Fred or George lately?" I ask Hermione, who is slowly eating her breakfast.

"Nope. Why?"