Chapter Eighteen: Flight Madness

Candice's POV

This plane ride is agitating. I looked over in the next aisle where Carlos and Babydoll sat. I noticed Carlos starring at me and frowned. I can't believe our seats got messed up. I heard my phone ringing symbolizing a facetime call. I smiled at Carlos before picking up.

"This is torture babe."

"I know, I know. I love you."

" I love you too Carlos."

"We land in six hours you won't be suffering for that much longer."

"Yeah, six hours too many."

He showed Babydoll sitting in the window seat with beats headphones on. She laughed at whatever she watched on her iPad. I watched as she tried to slide a chip in her mouth but it fell. "Dammit." She mumbled. I giggled at her, but Carlos' eyes grew wide.

"Kiya Monae Reynolds, watch your fucking mouth."

"I not mean to Uncle."

"You're right, so don't let me hear it again."

"Stop be mean man."

"I'm not being mean, I'm being your guardian."

"Why do you want to be my garden?"

"Not garden, guardian silly."

"I not silly, I princess."

"Don't start."

"Say I love you Princess Kiya."

"After the curse word you just said?"

"Say it with me.....I--"

"I"

"Love--"

"Love."

"Princess Kiya--"

"My silly, annoying, and beautiful niece."

"I'll take it Grinch!!!"

"I am not the Grinch, watch your movie."

I smiled at the two interacting. Maybe I do want a kid or two with Carlos he is so sweet and caring. I put on lipgloss and threw my hair up in a messy bun. The man next to me rolled his eyes and got out his seat heading to the back of the plane. Rude ass. What did I do to him? Nothing.

"Baby, hang up I'm coming over there before he comes back."

I nodded ending the call and watched as Carlos whispered something to Kiya. He came and sat next to me. He pecked my lips and intertwined our fingers. I looked into his gray eyes and smiled. I kissed him again feeling butterflies and sparks within me.

"I love you Candice."

"I love you Carlos."

"I don't want to sit over here by myself."

"Come on."

We walked across to the seat where Kiya sat. He scooped her up taking the window seat. I sat in his seat and leaned on his shoulder. He pecked my lips then my nose then my forehead then my nose again and my lips. I need him so bad right now. Kiya turned around and rested on his shoulder trying to fall asleep. Just as she slid her thumb in her mouth he kissed her forehead. After thirty minutes of trying to fall asleep, I groaned out of frustration. This is not working.

"What's wrong Candice?"

"I can't fall asleep."

I gripped his hair and tugged on it. He kissed down my neck and nibbled leaving his mark. I grabbed the bulge in his pants and started rubbing it. He bit his lip staring at me.