Chapter Two: Playing Games

I got a notification from Shannon, my godsister commenting on my picture of Carlos. Our conversation went like.....

ShannonWhat: @QveenCandi Yo new worst enemy is sexy 😋😋

QveenCandi: @ShannonWhat He not all that 🤦🏽‍♀️

ShannonWhat: @QveenCandi Yes he is giiiiiiiirlllll.

QveenCandi: @ShannonWhat He has pretty eyes, but that's it. He's not my type, I don't want him 🤷🏽‍♀️

ShannonWhat: @QveenCandi If you don't want him, give him to me. Talking bout a type, type my ass.

QveenCandi: @ShannonWhat Lol you can have him.

ShannonWhat: @QveenCandi Put me on that, tell him to hit my line (555) 555-5550.

QveenCandi: @ShannonWhat You are something else.

I tapped Carlos on the shoulder, he ignored me.

Carlos's POV

(a/n: Picture of Carlos at the beginning.)

I was on my phone texting some broad when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I tried to ignore them, but they tapped me again. I looked up and saw it was Candice tapping me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped at her.

She scoffed, rolled her eyes, and said, "Bitch don't get snippy. I just wanna show you something."

"I don't take that bitch word lightly." I said looking at her pink lips. I want to get in that. She rolled her eyes and handed me her phone telling me to look at something on instagram. I put my number in her phone before going back to instagram to see what she wanted me to see.

I looked at her and smirked at her before saying, "Actually, we could try to be friends, but you're rude to me and you won't get to know me. I did nothing to you."

She looked at me held out her hand.

"Whatever, can I have my phone back?"

I handed her phone back and said, "At least I know you like my eyes." She blushed and rolled her eyes. I blew her a kiss and she blushed harder.

"Ugh, stop it!"

I laughed at her, and she growled at me. The bell rung, and she hurried out the classroom. I walked to my locker to switch out books, and on my way to my next class I saw Candice at her locker. I stood behind the locker door, and once she closed her locker she shrieked at the sight of me causing the whole hallway to stop and look our way.

She grasped her chest and said, "Stalker much?"

"You not all that." I said repeating what she said about me.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Let's chill after school?" I said.

"I know what chill means, and I'm not like that." She frowned.

"I didn't mean it like that, but if you wanna chill in that way we can." I said trapping her between me and the lockers. I looked down at her tiny frame and smiled. She so short, got a small waist, and nice size boobs and ass. She looked in my eyes and smiled.

"You have braces?"

"Yeah, they're white, so nobody can tell that I have em." I hate having fucking braces! I pressed my lips together to keep my teeth from showing.

She placed her hand on my chest before saying, "Don't hide your braces, they're cute on you. Smile." I shook my head no. She moved my hands from the lockers by her head and placed them on her waist.

"Please Carlos?" She said fluttering her eyes. I smirked at her as she did a little pout. I'm not gon lie that was cute as hell. We just stared at each other, until a dude walked over calling Candice "baby". I sighed and stepped to the side. I turned to ole dude and asked, "This you," while pointing to Candice. He nodded, so I nodded walking off. That's a hoe move. I hope she not in my next class, I might snap on her.

Candice's POV

I watched Carlos walk away, then I looked over at Ezra. Ezra and I had sex a few times, and he calls me "baby". We're together, but we're not; if that makes sense.

"Why you tell him we together?" I questioned.

"Candi, what the fuck you mean, we are together." He snapped making me jump.

"No, we not Ezra, and don't go around telling nobody we're together." I snapped. He glared at me. If looks could kill I'd be dead.

"Okay, you know what? When I'm talking to other girls don't get mad at me and holler about an us since there is no us." He said frowning.

"You can talk to other girls, but they can't touch you and you can't date them." I said shrugging.

"Why the hell not? You just had a nigga all up on you touching you, how you think that makes me look when we supposed to be together. You can't control what I do with other females, we not together remember. I'm tired of this shit Candice, I swear I'm so close to being done with you." He said frowning.

"Whatever." I said storming off. He just pissed me off, bitch.

-Lunch-

I walked in the cafeteria and looked around to see what was for lunch. Fuck. I don't eat meatloaf. I walked over to the table that Roman and Ezra were sitting at. I sat my books down and checked my wallet for ones or some change. Damn it, I only have big bills.

"Rome, do you have change for a twenty?" I asked him. He pulled all his money out of his pockets and shook his head no.

"I only have big bills, ask your boo Ezra." Roman said smirking.

I looked at Ezra who was on his phone, and he looked up at me as I burst out laughing.

"He's not my boo."

Ezra nodded, and said "Okay, I'm done Candice. I'm tired of the fucking games. If you didn't wanna be with me, you should've said it. I'm not your sidelines, so don't treat me like one." He got up from the table and grabbed his stuff. "Lose my number man."

"Lose mine too, when you want some play don't come to me. Go to one of your hoes." I told him.

"I don't have hoes, and you not finna make me the bad guy when you was the one all up on another dude." He snapped.

"And you don't be up on other girls?" I argued.

He slammed his books on the table, causing the whole cafeteria to look our way. Rome had his phone out recording everything, fucking dick. He gon try to use that against us.

"Hell no, I don't. Yeah they be all on me and try to get with me, but I don't want them, and even after all the shit you put me through, I still want you and, I put up with you and your shit. Stop pushing me away." He said.

He took a few steps closer to me and placed his hands on my waist. I grabbed his wrists. "If I keep pushing you away, why are you still here?" I asked in a soft voice.

He sighed and said "because."

"Because what?" I questioned.

"Because I care about you Candi. I care about your feelings. I care about what you want, and what your going through. I--- " I cut his rambling off with a sweet passionate kiss. He pulled me closer and squeezed my left butt cheek. I smiled breaking the kiss. We both just stood there catching our breaths.

"Candice tell me we done playing games. Are we together or not?"

"You only get one chance Ezra. I'm dropping all my niggas for you, so drop your hoes." I said. 

He smiled and kissed me again.