Chapter Eleven: Confessions

Cory has a cold and he gave it to me. Both of us are home from school sick. My mom hasn't been home in a week, I'm not complaining. I laid in my bed talking on the phone to Cory. He told me to hold on. I heard moving in the living room. I grabbed my phone and my gun from under the mattress. I walked out of my room and into the living room to see Cory struggling to lock the door.

"Other way."

He finally locked the door and turned to me. He smiled and it dropped once he noticed I had a gun.

"Babe were you going to shoot me."

"You just came over unexpected I thought someone broke in."

"I'm sorry."

He walked over and hugged me. He tried to kiss me, but I turned my head.

"You're sick."

"So are you, kissing can't do much harm."

I turned my head and coughed. He leaned in and pecked me on the lips. I jumped on his back and he carried me to my room. He threw me on the bed and smirk. I rolled my eyes. He straddled me and crawled up to my lips singing Beg For It by Chris Brown. I didn't know my white boy could sing. He kissed me and bit my cheek.

"You could've told me you could sing."

"Sorry baby. Want me to sing you something else?"

I nodded and he sung Can't Help But Wait by Trey Songz. I smiled and kissed his lips. Ahh he's all mine with his little sexy white ass. He kissed my cheek and licked it. I gripped his silky hair.

"Stop babe don't touch the hair."

"You stop biting and licking my face."

"Let me bite and lick somewhere else."

"Babe stop it."

"Can I tongue kiss your belly button?"

"You're weird white boy."

"I'm your weird white boy."

"Yes you are."

I went into a sneezing fit and he went into a coughing fit. I hate being sick. I closed my eyes and started drifting asleep.

"Babe, don't go to sleep on me."

"I'm tired."

"Please?! I sung to you."

"Fine."

"I like you babe."

"I like you too baby."

We laid in silence playing with each others fingers.

"Babe, what would you do if I broke up with you?!"

"I'd probably cry because I'm falling for you Candice. I'd be like John Legend and write songs for and about you."

"Please don't."

"You're not breaking up with me are you?!"

"No, I'm not sexy."

I kissed his jawline and worked my way up to his lips as I straddled his waist. He kissed me back while caressing my butt. I grinded my hips into him causing him to get hard. Things got heated real fast. He took off my shirt and kissed from my neck to my boobs. I slid his shirt over his head. He flipped us over so that he was in push up position. He slid down my pants and rubbed me through my panties. My phone rung playing Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony. What the he'll does Carlos want?! Cory looked up at me.