Chapter Fifteen: Arguements

Carlos's POV

Candice canceled her Hawaii trip, and we haven't had a full conversation in three weeks. It's just a simple hey and bye then we go about or business. I pleaded for her to give me a second chance, but she shoots me down. I walked pass the courtyard and saw Candice and Cory hugging affectionately. It hurt my pride, but I ain't let it show. I bumped into Jayla on my way to class. I think that's her name. I been forgetting other females names since I only have eyes for Candice now. It took for me to lose her to focus on just her. She smiled at me. (a/n: Jada at beginning.)

"Hey Carlos."

"Hey Jayla."

"It's Jada. "

"Same thing, what do you want?"

"I heard you and your girl broke up."

"That's not your business, it's not like I'm gon give you the time of day."

"You know you want all of this."

"Keep dreaming."

"I keep seeing you."

Candice walked over and pecked my lips.

"Hey babe."

I looked at her confused, but I watched Jada stomp off. A few seconds later Candice followed behind. I grabbed her forearm and she turned to me.

"What Carlos?"

"Where are you going?"

"To class where else."

"I thought ---"

"You thought we were getting back together?"

"Yeah, you kissed me and called me babe or am I reading this wrong?"

"Carlos I did that because she was harassing you and I don't like her."

"Whatever."

"You're mad at me, but you fucked up. You don't know how to treat females."

"Really? Candice I never cheated on you. Everything that's coming up now happened before us, you're to insecure to notice when someone is treating you right."

"If I'm insecure it's because you make me insecure, you have all these females texting and calling you and you didn't have the decency to tell them you had a girlfriend."

"I ignored their texts and calls, and you wouldn't be pissed at me if you trusted me and stopped going through my phone. Candice I don't go through your phone."

"I trust you."

"No you don't because if you did we wouldn't be having this argument right now."

The bell rung and Candice glared at me.

"Thanks to you I'm late for class."

"Stop blaming me, you're not the only one that's late. If I would've known it was this hard to be with you I wouldn't have pursued you."

"Fuck you Carlos. I swear you get on my fucking nerves."

"You get on mines too, so we're even."

"Asshole."

"Not the first time you called me one."

"I hate you."

"Now we both know that's not true."

She rolled her eyes and stomped off. I walked to class ten minutes late. It was third period, and I was sitting down talking and laughing with this white girl Holly. Candice kept sending glares my way. I stared at her and shook my head. Candice put on a fake smile. She came and sat in my lap.