Chapter Thirteen: Candice? In Jail? Get Real.

Candice's POV

It's been three days since the night of the party. I broke up with Cory even though he confessed. Carlos and I have been hanging out a lot, and he's going to Hawaii with me for spring break next week. Right now we're at his house, I'm helping him pack. I was in the living room watching television, and he kept calling my name.

"Candice Jonnay Woods come here."

I sighed and walked in his room. He was sitting on the floor with piles of clothes surrounding him. I looked at him, and he just smiled.

"What?"

"Come here."

I walked over and stood in front of him. He pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back into his chest.

"I got lonely."

"You always got me."

He stared into my eyes and pecked my lips. I pecked his lips back. He kissed me deeper this time, but the doorbell interrupted us. I climbed off his lap and flopped on his bed. He pecked my lips before exiting the room. I heard his conversation with whoever was at the door.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I got the results back."

"So are you pregnant or not?"

"I'm pregnant, but there's a possibility it's not yours."

"I'll be there if it's mine because I know I laid down."

I stopped listening to their conversation and put on my shoes. I was gathering my stuff when he walked back into the room.

"Where are you going?!"

"I'm leaving."

"What's wrong?"

"I heard your conversation Carlos."

"Candice I was gon tell you, it just kept slipping my mind."

"I'm not dealing with baby mama's. See if it's yours then come talk to me."

"So we can't talk for nine months?!"

"You said it."

I headed towards the door.

"Candice, I love you."

"I love you too."

When I got home I checked my bag for my phone, but I couldn't find it. I must've left it at Carlos's. I sighed I'll get it tomorrow. I got in bed and fell asleep. I walked down the halls at school the next day. I went to my locker and got my books. I felt Carlos's presence.

"I left my phone at your house last night."

"I brought it. Why they still texting your phone?"

"You went through my phone?!"

"No Candice damn. Do you trust me?!"

"I see you don't trust me."

"Don't be like that I just asked a question you got a text from Cory and Peyton last night."

"Did you go through my phone?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"It was there and I was tempted."

"I'm not even mad because I don't have any secrets."

"Wanna go through my phone?!"