Chapter Twelve

I walked down the hall humming All the Way Home by Tamar Braxton. I walked pass Carlos and his baseball friends. He smiled, I blushed and smiled back, and I continued to walk. He caught up with me and pulled to the unused hallway.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks. Why'd you me pull down here?!"

"So I can do this."

"Do what?!"

He pressed his soft pink lips against mine making me feel all tingly inside. I kissed back without hesitation. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted and he soon wrapped his tongue around mine. He opened the door to an empty classroom and placed me on top of the desk. He kissed from my lips to my shoulder. I stopped him before we got carried away.

"We should get to class."

"I just wanted a kiss."

"Carlos you gotta stop you got me having mixed feelings."

"It's not my fault I feel like this about you."

My phone vibrated signaling a text. I looked at the screen and it was a message from Cory.

From Bugaboo:

Candice, I like you a lot, but I think we need to break up.

"I gotta go."

I grabbed my stuff and hurried to the weight room. Cory has weight training third period. I walked in and found Cory doing sets on the bench press. There were only a few boys around. I walked over to Cory.

"Can we talk?!"

"I don't want to talk."

"Cory come on."

He ignored me so I straddled his waist. He sighed and put the bar back. I looked in his eyes and saw hurt.

"Tell me what I did."

"Did you sleep with him?!"

"No I didn't, why would you ask that?!"

"People saw y'all go down that hall together."

"So you think I'd be a whore like some of these girls and have sex in the school."

"I didn't say that Candice."

"Yeah, but you believed other people and didn't even talk to me first."

"Candice I'm sorry baby. Forgive me? Please?"

I looked at him with a blank expression. He kissed all over my face making me giggle.

"Stop."

"Baby forgive me? I'm so sorry." He sung.

I smiled and blushed, he sung to me in front of his friends.

"I forgive you babe."

I pecked his lips and climbed off of him. He pulled me back on his lap. He gripped my butt as he passionately kissed me. Peyton, Ezra, and Jamie threw their towels at us. Wait Peyton and Ezra I didn't know they were cool.

"Come over tonight Candi."

"I might."

"Babe, please?!"

"I might."

He bit his lip in a sexy ass way and licked em. He know exactly what he doing. I kissed his cheek.