TWO

SEDUCTIONE

-----------------------------------------------------

SEDUCTION

It was a new office and I was pretty damn sure it was for Father Jason since a fresh plaque with his name on it was displayed on the crisp, clean mahogany desk.

Perfect.

Now it would be even easier to play with him.

***

I slipped into the bathroom, quietly walking around the large room of endless pink shower curtains and sinks. I wasn't here to shower, I was here to get back on Agnes for that little attitude she caught with me today at lunch.

I don't know why she still fucks with me like everything is joke, she knows I'll make her a nobody faster than she'll even be able to recover. She will know her place by the time I'm done with her.

I slowly crept by each shower stall, checking to see if anyone was in one of them before I passed each stall. I wasn't sure which stall Agnes was in, but when I heard the sound of her shitty voice singing along to some Demi Lovato song, I automatically knew she was in one near the back.

As I neared the end of the long line of white stalls I finally came across her stall, peeking around the corner before I entered the small space and took ahold of her clothes and her towel, leaving her with nothing but her socks and shoes.

On my way out of the bathroom I set her ugly red thong on top of one of the napkin dispensers because I knew she wouldn't be able to reach it and she probably wouldn't notice it was there. I know I sound like a horrible person, but I promise I'm mostly decent.

When I exited the bathroom I met up with Cheryl outside the door, holding up the prize which happened to be Agnes' clothes.

"Did you get everything?" Cheryl asked, obviously impressed by the amount of time it had taken me to complete the task, a staggering fifty seconds.

"Yeah, but I left her underwear in there on top of one of the napkin dispensers to see if she'll notice." I snickered under my breath.

"You're a ruthless bitch and this is why we're friends." She responded as we both began to walk back towards my dorm.

The walk wasn't long since the bathroom happened to be incredibly close to my dorm. It was only about three doors down which was beneficial for me because I didn't like walking too far to brush my teeth.

Once we were at my door, I took off my lanyard from around my neck and used the key on it to open the door, closing it behind Cheryl once she was inside with me.

"And now we wait." I smirked evilly, tossing the clothes on Agnes' bed.

Sadly, Agnes' and I shared a room with each other so she'll be banging on the door at some point later on, but I won't be opening the door. I'll be "sleeping."

"Bitch won't know what hit her." Cheryl said, sitting on my bed while I continued to stand up. I didn't want to miss this moment for anything, not even to sit down.

I walked back over to the door, locking it since I hadn't earlier. I knew Agnes' key would probably be stuffed into one of her jean pockets and since her jeans were with me that meant poor Agnes would be locked out of my room.

Tragic.

After about an hour of waiting, gossipping about Jason and watching pretty little liars; the time finally came where Agnes was banging on the door and screaming to let her in, but did I oblige? Nah. I let her sit out there butt ass naked and shriek to her heart's desire, that is until a little idea popped into my head.