SIX

AURIBUS TENEO LUPUM

-----------------------------------------------------

HOLDING A WOLF BY THE EARS

PART THREE

I nodded my head slowly, still looking around as I took everything in. There were multiple rooms, one including a large bathroom, another with a private hot tub, a living room and small kitchen while the last two were just regular bedrooms.

"We're the only ones who got a hot tub. I guess that makes us lucky." Julian smiled, walking out of what I assumed would be his bedroom because he set his stuff down in there.

"I will definitely be using it too, maybe later tonight or Saturday," I shrugged lightly as I picked my essentials bag back up and headed towards the other room, setting it down on the nightstand once I was in there.

Julian nodded nonchalantly before he went and sat down on the black couch in the living room, leaving me to process my thoughts in my own room.

I didn't know how to feel, my emotions were all out of order. One minute I was hoping to kiss Jason and further our relationship, the next I was missing Julian and his childish sense of humor badly.

I was aware I wasn't over him because you can't hate someone you don't care about, no matter how much I tried to convince myself I did some part of me just felt at ease with him and I knew being around him too much would evoke that dangerous emotion out of me.

It was impossible not to have some sort of love for your first love, even a tiny little speck of it.

I was also pissed at the fact my friends traded me out for a piece of ass, especially Penny. She's been with Angelo for two years now without any bumps in their relationship. She always got sex, love and loyalty, I couldn't wrap my mind around why she would be so selfish after she knew what happened between Julian and I.

I sighed softly, tying my hair up into a ponytail on the top of my head before I walked towards Julian who was still sitting down on the couch with his nose in a book. Even though our "relationship" wasn't stable at the moment, I commended him for giving me my space and not breathing down my throat about everything when I know he was still fuming about one of the rules I broke.

"Hey there." I smiled, taking a peek at his book.

"Hello." He said softly, his eyes never leaving his book.

"I'm gonna go shower in a minute or so, but I was wondering what the plan was for today."

"Well," he began, "I think we were all gonna hit the slopes after we got settled in." He closed his book as he glanced over at me, "unless you had a better idea."

"I don't really want to be around anyone else right now because I'm not in the best mood, so I was gonna stay in here I suppose and watch some netflix or something." I shrugged lightly as I looked over at him.

"I'll stay with you if you want me too. I wanted a day to relax anyway." He smiled, a small yawn escaping his lips shortly afterward.

"Sounds good to me," I smiled back, "see you soon." And with that I got up from the couch and wandered back into my room, grabbing some shower items and a fresh pair of clean clothes before I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower.

I turned one of the dials between warm and scorching since I preferred a hotter shower than most people. I let the water drench my skin and my hair as a soft groan of pleasure escaped my lips. I was absolutely in love with the feeling of the hot water cascading down my skin. I actually felt relaxed, something I hadn't felt in a long time.