AU REVOIR

Hello everyone, it is I, Veronica — also known as Ronnie or Ron (bon) to some of you.

This is already much harder than I thought, nonetheless it must be said because this has been coming for months, I've just decided today was the best day, after 6+ months of prolonging this discussion — all your worst fears (maybe?) are coming true.

Holy Grail is being discontinued.

. . .

And I am so sorry.

I really hoped I could finish this one, but it just seems like it isn't in the cards for me. I never wanted to let anyone down or crush hearts with this decision of mine because over a year ago I perfected the idea and was extremely excited to write this, there was even a sequel in the works. . .

Before anyone has a potential heart attack, let me explain the factors that influenced this decision:

A) I'm no longer a belieber

B) I've changed

So, to explain further. . . I feel as if A is self-explanatory and maybe some of you have picked up on it, maybe you haven't. I, in no way hate Justin Bieber or loathe him, I think his music is still great and I think deep down he is still that amazing little man I became infatuated with. I just feel that he's done too many hurtful/problematic things recently (within the past year I'm not aware of what he does nowadays), I am aware that I am not him and I don't live his life and I'm not here to cast stones at him. I'm only a simple girl who likes to write and especially liked writing about him — it was only right of me to leave before he did something that really hurt me. I don't want to get into details about his life because he gets enough of that and I'd prefer not to speak about it, I still respect each and every one of you who deeply adore him, in fact I think it's awesome that anyone can adore someone that much, especially because I feel that way about Tom Holland (the new spider-man.) Anyways there's my reasoning for that, I hope you guys (love?) and respect me enough to accept my decision.

And now B. . . By changed I mean matured (I'd like to think my writing style has also matured along with me.) I got a puppy last year so I've been busy with him and then I've been really focused on my school work and the future, as in doing college apps and stuff like that. I've had a few run-in's with boys and I can drive now (I've been able to for awhile) and I'm looking for a job. Next year will be my last year of high school, which means it'll be my busiest as well. Although that's gonna happen, I still want to write because I find it therapeutic and calming, so if you guys still decide to follow/support me after this — I'm sure you'll see glimpses of new projects I've been working on, especially in the summer, cause summer is always my favorite time to write/publish things. I'm thinking most of my new works will revolve around Marvel (X-men, Avengers, Solo heroes etc.) and Star Wars, because well. . . I am a nerd and I love comics and movies and I realize that is not a relevant subject here. . .

So now you've read this far and you're probably thinking "Ok, this book is getting discontinued. I'm sobbing my eyes out and feeling hopeless. . . What now Veronica?"

GLAD YOU ASKED!

This is what is gonna happen my little beans, I'm gonna give you the whole plot. The resolution, what would've happened to Jason and Mary, some backstories and even what was in store for them in the sequel "Holy Shit."

This book was just barely scratching the surface honestly, there were about 14 planned chapters left and then the sequel was much more intense and thrilling, I didn't have all those chapters planned out — but I did have the main points and plotwists planned out so you guys can get high off of those. Not literally, but figuratively.

If you're interested, please read onto the next chapter, if not you can either save and archive the book or delete it. Whatever you want.

I apologize for how long this whole thing took, it was mostly just trying to get my mind to be honest with my heart.

I know giving you guys the resolutions and plot points can never make up for the actual written words, but I hope it can at least be a start and that I will still see you all in other works of mine (maybe?)

That being stated. . . Thank you for supporting me. I'm nothing without you lovely people. You inspire me every day and make me want to write the absolute best I can. I love you all.

Veronica