NINE

PECCATORUM ET SANCTORUM

-----------------------------------------------------

OF SINNERS AND SAINTS

[listen to the song in the media if you bout dat life]

PART TWO

Sunday seemed to pass quickly while the rest of the week was a blur, Friday came fast, but it was fast enough for my liking; especially since I got to see my boo tonight.

I applied the finishing touches to my hair before I applied a thin layer of chapstick on my lips and grabbed my makeup bag, heading towards the door.

I opened the door slowly only to be face to face with Jason, "I'm not late, I still have fifteen minutes," I pouted, checking the clock on the dresser next to me to make sure I was right.

"I changed my mind. . . Is Agnes in there with you?" Jason asked curiously, his eyes never leaving mine.

"No why?" I raised an eyebrow, "and why are you cancelling?"

"May I come in?" He asked politely and I nodded, moving out of the doorway to let him inside.

Once he was inside I shut the door behind him and sat down on my bed; only in a thong and an oversized nightgown I was using to lounge around in, instead of sleeping in.

"I was gonna take you out, but when I was looking for places to go here in Utah nothing peaked my interest," he chuckled dryly.

"It's fine, I'm sure we can find something here to do." I smiled brightly at him, patting a spot on my bed for him to sit next to me.

Jason timidly sat down next to me before he leaned his back against the wall and proceeded to make himself comfortable; kicking off his black oxfords while I pulled the blankets up over the both of us and turned on the tv.

"You have pretty big balls." I chuckled, flipping through the various channels the school provided us with; all of them being kids channels of course.

"I do? I've never noticed much or checked." He said as he shifted in his spot and brushed his long, dirty blond hair out of his eyes.

"Not that way silly, I mean like by coming here to hangout with me in my room. The room of an innocent little catholic schoolgirl."

"You're anything but innocent, Mary," he responded while fixing the collar of his black button up, "but I suppose you're right." He mumbled under his breath.

I turned towards him, studying his facial structure and his posture. His shoulders were a bit more relaxed now, but his facial features were still serious, not comfortable. His eyes were focused in on the tv and his prominent jaw was clenched just enough to send shivers down my spine.

Just imagining this beautiful man on top of me while I tangled my hands in his hair and his strong arms around me made me so unbelievably wet. I was dying for his touch.

"Ma- Frannie, are you a virgin?" He inquired; voice barely rising above a whisper.

"Yeah I am." I avoided his intriguing stare.

"Oh," is all he said in response before he took my hand and held it in his own, "I think- I. . . erm want it."

I was surprised by his choice of words, I didn't think he would want to have sex with me or was even ready for that kind of commitment in our mutualistic relationship, but whatever he wanted I was down to give to him.

"What do you want baby, tell me exactly what you want." I cooed into his ear, slipping my hand between the entrance of his thighs where I was greeted by the growing bulge in his slacks.

"I-I want to have sex with you, forreal. I want to make you feel good." He repeated my actions, sticking his hand between my thighs as the tips of his fingers traced my clothed slit.

I didn't say anything back, I went in for the kill.

I roughly began to run my hand up and down on his erection, allowing him to move my panties to the side and to rub my throbbing slit as I smirked devilishly at him.

He let out a throaty groan as I crawled on top of him in one swift motion before I coupled my lips with his and sloppily kissed him, feeling powerful and drunk off the taste of his bittersweet tongue. I assumed he felt the same way because he shut his eyes as I did and gripped the hem of my nightgown, starting to lift it off of my body.

"Oh, Mary." He murmured into the kiss as I worked my hand down his shirt and undid every button that was fastened.

All of the thoughts running through my mind couldn't be silenced and my heart rate accelerated in my chest while I watched him break the kiss to pull off my nightgown and affix his swollen pink lips on the nape of my neck, forcing his large fingers into my core.

A small moan escaped from my lips as I rode his fingers and trailed my fingers down his exposed back. He swiftly pulled his fingers out of me and wiggled his arms out of his shirt before he unzipped his pants as quick as he possibly could; aggressively pushing me back against the plush pillows that rested near the head of my bed while he stood up from his knees and tugged off his slacks along with his boxers, his thick cock springing up as a reaction.

I locked my own fingers around my thong and tugged them down also, but stopped when he put his hands over my and wrists and held them above me as he slid my underwear back up my thighs and moved them to the side once more before he entered himself into my sensitive core and began to thrust in.

"Tell me if it hurts." He almost moaned, shoving his face in between my cleavage, sucking bruises around my nipples and in the center of my chest.

"Jesus Christ." I practically yelled as he let go of my arms and I slid them around his neck; my fingers tangling themselves in his hair and pulling his locks sharply every time he yanked on my thong and nibbled on my breasts.

"Don't take your savior's name in vain Mary." Jason murmured into crook of my neck; still pounding his cock in and out of me, shaky moans leaving my mouth briskly before Jason collided his lips into mine once more and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

His raspy moans filled the sweaty air around us as my nails dug deep into his back and his own found their way to my thigh scratching up the side of it, leaving my breathing staggered and a string of cuss words following after each breath.

My core was aching for more and my lungs were on fire. His length felt so painfully good inside of me while his soft, swollen pink lips seemed to leave such loving kisses on my jaw. It was like eating a warhead, sour at first, but so sweet in the end.

"Jason." I whimpered before I dug my teeth into my bottom lip and allowed him to move onto the side of his body as I moved onto my own, feeling another yank of my underwear and various slaps to my ass.

"Call me daddy baby." He cooed into my ear, running his hand up my back and into my damp hair as his thrusts into me sped up and the sweat around his collar and on his face glistened in the minimal light the television provided throughout the obscure room.

"Daddy I-I'm so close." I said as I remained firm and kissed on his damp neck.

I arched my back as I buried my my face in the side of his neck and left multiple love bites on his tanned skin, letting him hold my leg close to his waist and kiss the side of my sweaty face.

Finally my body gave out next to him as he reduced his speed and I reached my high. I held onto him tightly from the absence of control in my shaky legs and he held on just as tight to me as he pressed his lips on my own and released inside of me; panting heavily shortly afterwards.

"Mary Katherine Winters that was the best orgasm I've ever had."

You stole my heart and my virginity