TEN

❝ASSUM❞

-----------------------------------------------------

❝HAUNTED❞

CAUTION: I USUALLY DON'T DO WARNINGS AHEAD OF TIME BUT THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER LONG BUT VERY WORTHWHILE ESPECIALLY IF YOU LISTEN TO THE SONG W IT. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

We both lay there for awhile. The room was quiet and the atmosphere was calm besides the brilliant flashes of lightning that reflected in the mirror near the door every once in awhile, signaling another storm was on the way.

Agnes would be back to our room soon unfortunately and Jason knew it as well as I did, so he shifted a bit in his spot and kissed my forehead before he sat up and gathered his clothes.

"Tomorrow is Saturday and I know you have a life, but I'm free all day tomorrow. Suite B12." Jason chuckled as he dressed himself and glanced at me occasionally.

I smiled at him as I sat up from the pillows and turned his face towards me, running my nail across his bottom lip, "what should I wear daddy?"

"Something I can rip off of you." He smirked at me while he put his shoes back on and got up to walk towards the door; opening it slowly to make sure no one was around before he slipped out of my room leaving me with my thoughts and all.

***

I dried the excess water off from my skin, lotioning up afterwards and getting dressed in a lacy patterned bra and an intricately designed g-string, admiring the black lingerie on my tanned skin before I slipped on my sheer black tights, bright red stilettos and my patent leather black jacket.

I tied the straps of the jacket tight, leaving some cleavage out just for the imagination as I smirked at the thought of him, tapping my red nails against the sleek wood on my dresser.

The red looked nice on me, especially on my lips and on my nails; I just hoped it wouldn't draw too much attention in the hallways.

I fixed my sleek ponytail and grabbed my lavender colored bag to take with me. Agnes was sleeping peacefully even though it was almost noon, but I didn't feel like waking her up, so I just let her sleep.

I opened up the door and sauntered out of the room; closing it behind me shortly afterwards before I strutted down the hall towards the stairs, receiving a few shocking looks from my peers as I passed them one by one. I think they were all shocked by my bold look since it was taboo to wear any kind of red at the school.

I walked up the stairs as my heels clacked on the dark wooden floors, walking up each flight of stairs until I was on the fifth floor which was extremely forbidden to everyone, especially the students.

Before I even stepped foot out of the secluded stairwell, I looked around cautiously for about five minutes. If I was caught trespassing or if anyone found out I was seeing Jason I would be automatically expelled and my parents would kill me, but was it a risk I was willing to take for my innocent little lover.