Well...That Just Happened

Abijah's POV

YES!!' WE'RE WINNING!!! TAKE THAT KYLIE!!! My team was winning by 10 runs and Lenore was up to bat. She looked nervous, yet beautiful at the same time. Oh, you didn't know? Well, I'm pansexual, so I like all the genders!!! Don't make me explain all of the genders, trust me.

"You can do it, Lenore!" I whispered to myself. Once Kylie let go of the baseball, Lenore PASSED OUT?! I run over to the scene with everyone else.

"OMG WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HER?!?!" screamed Rita, Kylie, Penelope, Annie, Mandy, and Emma in unison.

     "We have an emergency, Nurse Kendall. Field #13 and we need a wheelchair," said Ms. Wilson to her walkie-talkie. I looked at my friend. Only knew her for more than a hour and she could be DYING RIGHT NOW?!?! A couple minutes later, a young looking lady with short curly blonde hair, grey eyes, and tan skin arrived at the scene with a wheelchair as requested. She studied Lenore's body.

     "Her blood sugar is either very low or very high," said Nurse Kendall while she took out something to check Lenore's blood sugar levels. She bended down to Lenore's level with the tool and pricked Lenore's finger. A moment later, a number appeared on the screen of the tool. It read, '40 mg/dL'.

     "Good thing I brought her insulin pen," mumbled Nurse Kendall as she pulled out a thick white pen out of her first aid kit. She set the pen to a certain dose and injected it into Lenore's arm.

     "Ms. Wilson, can you help me get Lenore into the wheelchair? I only have 15 minutes before she needs to eat," asked Nurse Kendall, packing up her stuff. Ms. Wilson nodded and placed Lenore in the wheelchair.

     "Goodbye, girls! Don't worry about Lenore!" said Nurse Kendall as she wheeled Lenore away.

     "Dang, this is the third time this year!" mumbled Annabelle to herself. I walked over to her.

     "Annabelle, what happened to Lenore and this wasn't the first time it happened?" I questioned to Annabelle.

     "Lenore has Type One Diabetes and frequently has very low blood sugar. The first time was during Biology, the second time was during Art, and the third time just happened," explained Annabelle. She putted one of her small hands in my shoulders.

     "She'll be fine, Abijah!" said Annabelle before walking away. I frowned and started walking back to school with everyone else. Lenore...please be okay...